x.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
➟ 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚

▁▁

saides had a frown on her face as her and santana walked through the grocery store. he had woke her up early in the morning because the grocery store is less packed in the morning.

that was a fat ass lie.

" tana can we go ? i'm cold " she whined and she walked next to him.

" look at what the fuck you got on, talm bout you cold hell i would be cold too " he told her with a mug.

she had on some grey joggers and and with t-shirt with some crocs. she left her jacket in the car and since it was pouring down raining when she tried to back and get it she decided against it.

" can i have yo jacket ? " she questioned.

" nope, fuck i look like being cold ? we almost done anyways i just gotta get some orange juice "

" don't know why you buying all this shit when i'm not gon eat it " she said leaning against him for warmth.

" if im there you gon fucking eat "

" i bet you i fucking won't " she said as he grabbed the orange juice.

santana shook his head and started to walk to self checkout with her right on his tail.

" you gon scan em or what ? " he questioned.

" do i look like a walmart worker who freely scans shit ? do i get paid to scan shit ? " she retorted.

" yo slick ass mouth gon get you slapped, scan this shit " he said and she huffed beginning to scan the items placing them in bags.

i took them a good 5 minutes, saides stuck her card in and santana shoved her pulling it out making it decline. he swiped his paying.

" that wasn't very gentleman like of you " she told him.

" that wasn't ladylike of you " he said and she smacked her lips.

" that's why nobody like you " she said following behind santana to the front.

she looked outside seeing it was still pouring.

" you just gon have to bring the car around cause i'm not walking out there " she said.

" you scared of water ? "

" no i just don't wanna get wet then get sick " she said

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" i'm so tired " saides yawned climbing back in her bed.

" told yo ass to go to sleep last night, but nooo you wanna stay up and watch fucking tv " tana fussed.

" bitch i am GROWN ! G-R-O-W-N " she mugged him then started to rub her feet together.

" you not grown witcho ugly ass " he told her.

" what happened to yOu So PrEtTy ? weirdo " she questioned still mugging.

" i just realized how big yo damn lips is, you got lil duck lips " he told her and she grabbed the remote throwing it at him.

" then yo eyebrows skinny as hell " he said starting to laugh.

" get out because that's not even funny " she said as he plopped down next to her.

" my lil baby sad ? suck it up "

" yes teddy bear im sad because you a bully " she said poking out her bottom lip.

" awn tunka wunka its okay " he said kissing her lips.

" its it snickers ? is it ? because that hurt "

" yes stinkalink suga booger " he said and she smacked him laughing.

" so fucking childish for no reason " she told him.

" santana it really is cold " she said snuggling up against him.

" is the air off ? "

" yep, shit been off "

" what if yo house haunted ? what if you got ghosts ? then what ? " he said.

" be quiet cause you know ion like that scary stuff, you a asshole " she told him.

" thats because yo ass a punk, how you a mean ass brat but scary ass hell ? the math don't math saides " he said.

she held her hand on her chest fake hurt. she didn't think she was a brat. she could be mean and spoiled at times but that was just because how she was raised.

" i'm not a brat sir " she told him " christmas next month what you want ? "

" nothing, what you want ? "

" my punk ass sister back and i wanna know who killed her, its been 10 whole months and they still can't find the killer that's unbelievable. i'm actually so tired to the point where i wanna give up "

sad ass bitch shut up

ain't you dead nizhoni ? worry bout yoself. you know who killed you tho ?

hehehe

tell me.

no, go and find out

how the fuck i'm supposed to do that ?

nevermind don't worry about it, live yo life to the fullest while you can. stop dreading on me so much.