A little dirty?

Edd's pov:
Today was such a wonderful day, especially after the day before. My friends are always so nice to me and they make me feel so wonderful. We got to eat at a diner and then we played video games and baked all kinds of sweets - and i got to spend the day with Kevin! He's the best boyfriend in the world, and i was going to show him tonight.  It had to be about 8:00 p.m when rave finally convinced everyone to leave. He gave me the wink as he closed the front door behind him. I was on the couch eating a cupcake with Kevin wrapped in blankets.
"Hey Kevin, can you show me your room? I want to show you something really quick.", i said using my sexiest smirk.
"Sure babe.", he said as he lifted himself off the couch as i did the same.

Kevin's pov:
Today was wonderful, edd was so happy. I was wondering what he meant when he told me that thing earlier. Oh well, it probably was nothing. I looked up from edd and saw everyone leaving. They waved bye as rave closed the front door winking in edd's direction. Why did he do that? Was edd hiding something?
"Hey kevin can you show me your room? I want to show you something really quick.", edd said with an adorable smile.
"Sure babe.", i said watching a orgasmic shiver run through his body. We both got off the couch and went up the stairs into my room.
I opened the door and i was dragged to my bed and the dork sat beside me.
"Alright, you wait here -i'll be right back.", the dork said as he retreated to the bathroom. I layed on my back. What the hell did he want to show me? And why did rave wink at him. I gave a long sigh clearing my mind for a second. Wait, was he going to have se...
"Kevin? Can you look over here for a second.", edd said as he exited the bathroom. My eyes filled with wonder as my body shivered woth delight. My mouth felt so wet along with something else.....
"Umm....ed..d?", i said barely getting a sound out. My face grew a warm red.
"How do i look?", he said with a sexy smirk.

Inseparable love (A kevedd story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara