Morning time

Edd's pov:

I woke up a little later than usually. I threw on my green knit sweater, regular skinny jeans (It was chilly outside so I decided to wear jeans), and my simple black and white converse. I usually made breakfast for myself, but today I just left without making breakfast. I walked everyday, I didn't mind it, it kinda sucked walking along though. Well, I was going to walk today but....

Kevin's pov:

I woke up, usual time like always. I just decided to throw on a simple led zeppelin shirt with skinny jeans and my converse. I headed out the door and grabbed my motorcycle out of the garage. As soon as I hopped on I noticed the dork walking down the street in some sexy skinny jeans. It was chilly today so maybe....

"Hey dork, do you want a ride to school?", I hollered as I walked towards him.

"I...I don't know Kevin. ", double dork said.

Edd's pov:

I was walking until I heard Kevin asking me if I wanted a ride. God, he looked really sexy today,  but I'm terrified of motorcycles.

"I...I don't know Kevin. ", I said.

"Come on, it'll be fun.  And besides it's not that long of a ride. ", Kevin said. I looked up into his dark brown eyes.

"Okay, i'll go with you.", I said.

We walked over to his bike as he got on and I got on to the bike. All the sudden we went roaring down the street and I couldn't help but holding onto his waist, oh god, I felt his abs. Kevin is so.... I felt my face burn up.

Kevin's pov:

I started the bike and we went down the street. It hadn't even been 3 seconds and I felt the dork hold onto me. Gah why is he so cute. I could tell he was scared by the way his arms were shaking. I imagined his cute little legs shaking. I didn't like how he was scared, but I liked how he held onto me. I wish I could hold onto him back. Ugh, why am I thinking about this? I felt my face warm up as we pulled into the schools parking lot.