WHAT THE FRICK FRACK?!

The letter:
Dear beloved Kevin and Nathan,
Raven and I have decided to go to the ocean. We'll be staying in a condo. We both have something to confess to both of you....together. Please meet us at this address below and we can explain everything.
Sincerely,
Raven & Edd
(This is where the address would be)
Hand in hand Raven and Edd stood close, faces near each other. Raven turned over double d's arms and edd began to tear up.
"I know, i know! It was a bad idea! I was in a lot of pain and it didn't know what to do and i..."
"Double d! It's okay.", Rave said wiping off edd's tears. Edd hid in raven's chest as he held onto him. Raven patted his back.
"It's alright..it's alright. Hey, i know what will cheer you up! We still gotta get ready.", Raven said while he winked. Edd instantly warmed up.
"Oh yes, how could i forget! Come on!", edd said as he pulled raven into the bathroom. This evening was going to be magical.

Kevin's pov:
Traffic wasn't so bad. It had been getting pretty chilly lately since winter was slowly approaching. Which made all of this more weird. What were they up to? After passing through quiet Ocean town we crossed a couple a small coffee shops. It was hard to see the people inside the two shops from the steam on the windows. From the car I could smell the coffee. It was....nice.
"OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD - KEVIN!!!", Nathan practicality screamed into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"What?!", i said annoyed. I looked around and realized we had stopped in front of a small condo complex.
"WE ARE HERE! And my booty prince awaits me.", nathan said as he got out of the car - not concealing his boner what so ever.
"Jeez....", i mumbled looking at Nathan. I laughed slightly. He was just so.... nathan. I envied nathan so much because he was so original. I never was original and i don't think i ever will be. My biggest fear is that Double D will leave me for this reason, because I'm so typical. Nathan and I climbed up the stairs.....well. I walked up the stairs while Nathan booty danced up the stairs. My god. We reached the right door and knocked. The lights were on inside as i glanced at my watch. 8:00 p.m. We had school tomorrow, i guess we are all skipping a day. Marie and Nazz are going to freak. Heh. The door opened a second later. I felt the warm air fall across my face as i opened my eyes to find.....wtf?