Raven's Surprise

Kevin's pov:
We got back to my place as i got out and ran towards my house. I wanted to be really sweet and jump on top of edd and kiss him all over his adorable face. Gosh he was the cutest boyfriend in the entire world. It's crazy to think that just only a few weeks ago i was doubting my feelings for him. I now know that the dork is the only one for me! After reaching the front door, Nathan drove to his house so he could give edd and i some of our needed alone time. I practically knocked down the door as i bursted into the house. The lights were off and the air conditioner was on...huh. The dork hated being in the dark alone. Edd must be upstairs then. I ran up the stairs as fast as my quarterback fit legs allowed me to and i opened up into my room. I looked around and ny room was also dark and empty. Checking the bathroom i found the room also dark and the shower curtain wet. Where was Edd? Oh no, did he do something? Did someone do something to him? I ran out of the house across the street to his house. Come on edd, please be okay, please be okay.

Edd's pov:
Raven and I finished up our last stop as we headed up the stairs to our new apartment.....well condo... heh heh. I'm so excited about this latest move! We both entered the high ceiling living room. There were a total of four bedrooms in the condo and all were decently sized. There was a big window on the left wall of the living room. The ocean was at a close distance. The room was also filled with black comfy furniture and a large flat screen t.v.
"Edd, can you help me reach the jar of peanut butter?", raven said from the kitchen. I entered the room and looked up at the towering cabinets.
"Raven, how do you expect me to help you? I'm shorter than you!", i said while chuckling a bit. Both boys backed away and leaned on the center island. Raven turned and stood in front of me just centimeters away from my face. The room grew silent as the boys looked into each other's eyes. Their deep hidden eyes.... My lips grew moist as Raven grabbed my hanging hand.

Kevin's pov:
I searched double d's entire house until i came across a note on his neatly tidied desk. Letting my eyes trace over his carefully placed words i quickly picked up my phone and called Nathan. My breath was shakey as i talked to Nathan. Nathan's was the same. We agreed to get together to discuss the current events that have taken place....

Hey guys so um....how was that? Eh, eh? Haha - sorry about not publishing recently. I just went through a really really hard breakup. But it's all okay now. I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter!