kevin's house

kevin's pov

i could tell the double d was in a lot of pain. He didn't just shake like he usually did, he shivered throughout his whole body. i would think it was from the pain, but it was more than that. He had been bruised in a place that could never be fixed, and that was his heart. The only place that held the slightest bit of trust. I was terrible to edd growing up, but i would never come close to the pain ed and eddy had caused him. We pulled into his drive way. I was going to take him to my house, but he would surly feel more comfortable at his own home. I took off both our helmet's and picked up edd as carefully and quickly as i could. Carrying him bridal style, i opened up his unlocked front door and set him down on his couch. As soon as i set him down his body went limp and a small cute snore arose from him. I sat down by his feet for a brief second as i took off both of our shoes. I then stood up and closed the door and ran up to his bedroom to grab him a blanket. His room was as spotless as the rest of his house. I removed the folded up blanket from underneath his bed. When i was rising back up i found his small side drawer open a smidge. What could be in here?

Edd's pov:

I layed sinken somewhat into my couch. i was both aware and unaware of my surroundings. I knew that kevin had saved me and taken me home. i was unaware of where he could be though. My whole body jolted with pain as i lifted myself up to go to my bedroom. i was able to walk and stand okay, but it wasn't very comfortable. i opened up my bedroom door to find kevin peering into my sex toy drawer.

"My goodness! Kevin, please don't look in there!", i squeaked as kevin's head immediately turned in my direction.

"oh gosh, i'm so sorry double d! i got curious of what might of been in here!" kevin said as he put the bottle of lube and 7 inch dildo away into the drawer as fast as he could. There are more things in that drawer, but we'll find out what later. My knees suddenly buckled from underneath me as i began to fall. Luckely, kevin ran over and caught me just before i hit the ground.

"Alrighty cutie, it's bed time." Kevin said as he lifted edd into bed and tucked him in a tad.

"But i don't want to sleep", i said as i pouted at kevin acting like a five year old.

"Oh fine! Let me run over to my house acrossed the street and i'll grab my laptop and some clothing and we can watch some netflix together.", kevin said as a big smile spread onto my face.

"okay!", i happily agreed. Kevin left to his house and i quickly threw on some pajama's and hopped back in bed just as kevin came back into my room with his stuff.

"okay dork, i'll be ordering some pizza when you decide you are hungry and i'll be right beside you the whole night if you need anything. now, let'e start this movie!", kevin said as he crawled into bed with me. He smelled so good. Unlike any other guy, kevin didn't wear axe. his natural scent was a delicious smell. I cuddled my head into his side and the laptop rested ontop of kevin's legs. One of his arms wrapped around my body. We settled on the blind side and began to watch it. Well, he did. i fell asleep slowly into kevin's side. I no longer felt alone and in pain. i now felt in love and safe.