The hallway

Edd and Kevin arrived at school just in time for the bell to ring in the distance. We both hopped off the bike. Edd's face was still very warm and a pinkish red, but he had no time to worry about that.

"Thanks for the ride Kevin, I'm going to hurry off to class", edd said while running towards the school.

What an adorable dork erm... I mean an annoying dork, Kevin thought. He firmly put his keys in his pocket as he took his time walking into the building. Kevin was pretty much late everyday, but his first period English teacher never busted him since he was the star football player for his high school. Kevin got away with a lot of things, but he knew he couldn't get away with anything. If anyone found out what I felt towards the double dork, I don't think I could swallow it. Ugh, I know I don't like him, I know it! He walked into class a few minutes late as usual and sat in the back of the class. Kevin never really paid attention,  but today he could only think about that dork. Why is he constantly on my mind? Kevin thought.

Edd's pov:

I ran up the steps into the school as fast as my legs could carry me. I didn't want to ruin my perfect attendance by being late to first period by only a second. I turned the corner into the halls and was suddenly on the ground.

"Hello faggot, how are you this gay of a day?", eddy said chuckling to himself. Both ed and eddy stood above him. Teachers were near by, but Double d knew they wouldn't do anything to stop them. A few kicks were flung as double d picked himself up and his backpack as fast as he could and sped walked to his classroom. Laughter everywhere and names of fag, gay, and other mean things were spat out to edd as he went down the hallway. Do I really deserve this?, he thought. He sat down in the back of the classroom for his science class. Before he came out edd always sat in the front, but now he forced himself in the back so he could be avoided be the students and teachers. Most of his teachers looked at edd in disgust. Edd had to work extra hard in some classes since his teachers were trying to find ways to sabotage his grade. He felt tears in his eyes as he grabbed his notebook from his backpack. Nobody knew this, but edd drew really beautiful pictures. At home there were dozens, hundreds of notebooks full of pictures. All he could imagine was him and some handsome guy far away from this place. He closed his eyes and let the pencil mark for him. Once he finished he opened his eyes to find that he drew him and Kevin.  That wasn't a surprise, since edd's had the biggest crush on him for the longest time. Edd slowly gave up on that, but he loved to fantasize about holding hands and looking up at the clouds with Kevin. Even though, edd had a crush on Nazz in jr. High, edd knew he really liked Kevin. He truly knew he was gay when eddy kissed him. From that point on edd stopped liking girls and began to fully like boys.

Thinking away as moments ticked by both boys imagined being with each other, but they would soon find out.....