kiss me once, kiss me twice

Kevin eyed everyone around. He did not feel like dealing with bullshit today. All he really cared about was his new relationship with double d. He held double d in a close hug.

"He's mine so everyone needs to BACK OFF!", Kevin said as he looked back down at double d. Edd could only look up at Kevin. They both heard from the crowd

"Faggots", in the tone of ed and eddy's voice.

"Come out here and say that to my face!", Kevin said.

*oh dear, oh dear*, edd thought, *what if we get in trouble?!* Both ed and eddy walked away in a respectable manner.

"Hey cutie, let's get out of here", Kevin said while holding up edd's chin with his index finger.

"You go Kevin! ", Nathan and nazz said together in the background.

"B..but..t Kevin what about school?!", double d said as he looked towards the doors of the school and then back at kevin.

"Don't worry about that. We'll be back in time for the morning announcements", Kevin said as he pulled double d to the back of the school where some trees were. Nazz, Marie, rave, and Nathan all joined the dork and Kevin. They knew where Kevin was taking him and they probably wanted to do the same to their loves. They both reached one of the big tree that they could hang out behind.

Kevin's pov:

I threw the dork up against the tree and  and slid my knee up to his crotch. I was a little annoyed from what just happened from the two losers ed and eddy, but I also felt frisky. The idea of just protecting this dork turned me on and I wasn't going to go to school all day with getting some of his sugar to help me suffice.

"My dear lord Kevin! What in the heaven's are you doing? ", edd said as a cute bright blush filled his face.

"I'm doing this", I said as I leaned into his crashing our lips together. I moved my hands up his shirt lightly as he twitched. I barely ran my finger acrossed his harden nipple and I felt a bulge come from his pants. Jackpot. The bell rang in the distance.  Crap.  I looked up from our making out and saw that marie and nazz were still making out. It looked like Nathen and rave had left to class.

I got off the dork until he pulled me back in by my shirt.

"You need to stay for a couple more seconds", edd growled sexually into my mouth as our tongues collided more. This was a start to a great day.

"Hey are you love birds coming to class?", nazz said. I waved my hand to shoo them away. Oh dork, what was I going to do now that we are alone?