lunchtime secrets

Pretty much everyone in Kevin's group of friends knew that he liked edd. They all agreed they'd be cute together, but Kevin kept denying it. It had to be 4th period and Kevin was sitting in social studies with his buds Nazz and Nathan.

"Dude, I saw that you and double cutie were riding to school today. I also saw your guy's faces all red...", Nathan said.

"I wasn't blushing, it was just my skin reacting to the cold", I said as I felt my face warm up a little.

"Oh come on Kevin, we all know you like double d, so.... when are you going to ask him out?", nazz said looking straight into Kevin's eyes.

"Wha? Why would I ask the dork out? ", Kevin said as his face really turned red.

"Don't think you don't want to; you've told me about some of your fantasize...

" not the time Nathan", Kevin said interrupting Nathan. 

"Well Kevin, I think you two would be a cute couple and hey, I wouldn't have a problem with it. You didn't have a problem with me coming out and dating Marie. ", nazz said.

"Well that's different,  and I'm not gay!", Kevin said.

"Really? What about your crush on Ralf a while back ago, or even Johnny.  How can you explain that Kevin? ", Nathan said taunting Kevin.

" shut up", Kevin said while grinning.

Double d sat in english doodling acting like he was taking notes. It was 4th period and he decided he was done listening for the day. He absolutely hated this class. Ed and eddy were in here, but they were forced to sit in the front. His teacher Mr. Goldberg, didn't mind double d and said he could sit If the back if he wanted.

"Alright everyone get a partner and work on the grouping of the past tenses while I get our next assignment fixed up.", Mr. Goldberg said.

Crap, I guess I'm working alone.

"Well, hello there faggot, may I sit here?", eddy said as he sat down acrossed from him. Ed stood behind eddy. They grinned as they looked me in the eyes as terror filled my veins.

"Sorry...", I said as I got up and left to a table near Mr. Goldberg.

"What? The little gay tard doesn't want to work with us?", ed hollered at me while eddy laughed. The class joined in on the chuckle.  I sat down and popped in an ear bud and listened to some linkin park. The paper only took me a few minutes and I began to draw and space out about Kevin. As soon as the bell rang edd snapped out of his daydream just as he imagined Kevin slipping off his shirt. Finally lunch was here. Edd liked lunch because he was able to see his actual friends. Edd fast walked out into the hallway and threw his stuff into the locker.

"Hey double cutie, we're going to be outside eating, okay?", Nathan said to me as he passed by.

"Alrighty Nathan. ", I responded. I grabbed my lunch and headed out by the tree my group usually are at.

"Salutations everyone, how's everyone?", I asked as I approached everyone.

"Great!", almost everyone responded except for Kevin and nazz who were whispering to each other.

"What are you guys talking about?", Marie asked a little jealous. Nazz whispered to Marie as Kevin's face grew red.

"Hey double cutie, you should sit by Kevin!", Nathen said as Kevin gave a quick glance at him.

"Alrighty, *blushes* is that okay with you Kevin?", I asked.

"Ya, sure...", Kevin said as his face grew a dark shade of red.

"He's going to kill you.", Rave said to Nathan as he kissed his cheek.

Kevin's pov:

"You should ask him out!", Nazz said to Kevin.

"I don't know Nazz, what would everyone think?", Kevin asked.

"Wha? Do you really care what others think. Kevin,  we'll all support you and besides,  everyone is terrified of you. Don't worry about it. Just follow your heart.", Nazz responded in a little bit of a louder tone. Everyone nodded as edd arrived.

"Salutations everyone, how's everyone?, " he asked. A slight smile fell on his face as I saw the gap in his teeth. Oh god, that's so adorable. Everyone answered with great as Nazz started whispering to me.

"Okay, you don't have to ask him out - yet, but you should kiss his cheek or something.", Nazz whispered some-what excitedly as a blush fell onto my face.

"I don't know...", I responded.

Marie started to get jealous as Nazz leaned Into her and told her out conversation as a smile appeared in her face.

"Hey double cutie, you should sit by Kevin!", Nathan said. Oh god, oh god, no. Why the hell would you say that Nathan? Kevin thought.  He threw a quick angry glance at Nathan. My face got so red.

"Alrighty, is that okay with you Kevin?", edd said as a blush filled his face. Wait, does that mean he feels the same way?

"Ya sure...", I said as my heart beated faster and faster. The rest of lunch was a little awkward but we all joked around and laughed. The time passed by so quickly that the bell rang in matter that only felt like seconds. As soon as it rang everyone got silent and looked at the dork and I. Oh god, they want me to ask him out of something. Well, I should do something.

"Hey edd....," I said as I grabbed his right hand. A blush covered his cute cheeks as he responded with, "ye..es..s  Kevin? His bright blue eyes sparked as his he looked up at me. Crap, I can't do this! I quickly lifted his hand and kissed it. I got up quick and walked fast as Nathan and rave followed behind. My head was down as I just walked forward. I turned the corner and leaned against the wall as Nathan and rave followed still.

"Ha, dude that was smooth.", Nathan said.

"Shut up! I'm sorry I tried but I couldn't speak, he's too adorable! ", I responded.

"It's okay, it was still super adorable, and besides you gave him the hint that you like him.", Rave said trying to comfort me.

"Well, I hope he knows... ", I said.

Edd's pov:

Kevin lifted my hand as my face grew warmer. He kissed it with his surprisingly soft lips and ran off afterwards. Shock filled my body as I sat there.

"Wa..ait, what just hap...panned?", I said softly.

"Awwe, that was so adorable! ", Marie and nazz said at the same time. Johnny got up and left to class chuckling a bit.

"I knew he liked you...", he said as he walked away. Marie helped double d up as nazz starts to speak to him.

"So double d, what do you think of Kevin? ", she asked.

"Does h..e like me?", edd asked still red faced.