Now you know (:

Edd's pov:

I left to my locker as everyone got ready to go home. The football players were some-what by my locker but they didn't notice me today. The big game was coming up and that's all they could talk about. Kevin was going to be in that game. Everyone loved Kevin, he was the quarterback for the football team. I've always loved watching him play but I can't be seen at the game without being thrown out. I grabbed my stuff as I headed out.

"Hey faggot, surprised you could walk since you probably stick a dildo up your ass daily", I heard ed say as I walked. Ed was apart of the football team. Ugh, i'll just ignore him today. I walked along the sidewalk to the brick wall by the gym outside where my friends usually hung out at. I heard voices as I walked up.

"So are you going to ask double d out?", I think Nathan said

"Well, kinda, why do you even care?", I believe Kevin said. I stood behind Kevin who was definitely taller than me. I would have to say at least 4 inches taller.

"What are you guys talking about?", I said as a small blush filled my face.

"Ummm.. nothing. Hey double d, can you take this and give me an answer as soon as you can?", Kevin said as he handed me the note. This must of been important, Kevin never calls me double d. I eagerly opened it and started to read:

Dear dork,

Sorry for earlier, I don't know what came over me, well actually do know what came over me, but I mean gah, sorry if I made you feel upset in any way. Well, what i'm about to say might make you really upset.

Double D, I like you, a lot. Actually I would have to say that I might even love you. So dork, would you like to be my boyfriend? Answer me back as soon as you can.

Sincerely, Kevin.

All I could do was blush and smile.

"Kevin, I didn't know you felt this way. of course, i'd be glad to.", I said excitedly.