our first date♡

Edd's pov:

"How about 8:00?", I say as my mind flutters. Oh gosh, Kevin's so hot. How could he want to go out with me?!

"That would be perfect!", he responds in a cute way.

"Okay, i'll see you then", I say as I turn and walk to my house. Oh gosh, I need to get ready. What will I wear? Ugh! I've never been on a date before. Wait, is this a date? It kinda seems like one so I guess it would be. Oh man, I'm finally going on my first date. It's kinda sad that i've never been on a date before. It seems like everyone has by the 10th grade! I closed the door behind me quickly ran up to my bedroom. I was half way up the stairs when I realized that I didn't even take off my shoes -oops

I flung them at the front door and then continued to run up to my bedroom. As soon as I opened my door I jumped onto my bed and couldn't help but squealing. I actually have a boyfriend - and not just any boyfriend.  I have Kevin, the star football player and probably the most liked guy in school. He could get away with anything! Wait what time is it? I need to get ready! 5:00 p.m? Yep, i'll start getting ready.

Kevin pov:

I quickly went to the kitchen and started preparing the food. Ugh, I'm going to look like such a dork! No one knows my secret passion for cooking. I threw some potatoes together with some other special ingredients and made my sweet mashed potatoes. I knew double d wasn't fond of sweets - except chocolate and vanilla mixed together. He used to eat that all the time when we were younger. I know feel like an asshole for the way I treated him back then. I grabbed a whole loaf of bread with some pb and j and placed it carefully into the basket. Another thing the dork liked was ice tea mixed with pink lemonade. I knew how to make that the way he liked it so I made some really fast and also put it in the basket. After everything was almost prepared I mixed some light chocolate and creamy white vanilla together into a swirl and threw it into the oven. I quickly looked at the clock to make sure I was doing good for time. (I know who I would also be doing good) ugh stop thinking like that Kevin! I saw the time which said 6:53 p.m. Okay that's enough time to take a quick shower and come down and take out the chocolate/vanilla squares. I ran up to my room and threw off all my clothes and hopped into the shower. It usually didn't take me long to take a shower, but I made sure I was clean. Tonight was a big night and this make or break our relationship.  Oh gosh, I hope I'm not rushing this! I got out of the shower and went down to the kitchen with just my towel. I took out the chocolate squares and let them cool. This is going to be perfect. I know he'll just love this! I ran up back to my room to find a little surprise.

"Hey Kevin! ", Nathan screamed as he layed on my bed.

"Holy shit! What the f*ck are you doing here Nathan? I'm trying to get ready for a date!", I screamed at him still scared half to death. I don't know why I was surprised. He always does this. I'm just glad he didn't drag rave here with him. It's always so awkward when they start making out in my house.

"I can tell. Plus double cutie texted me about it. Rave and nazz are helping him get ready as I'm going to help you get ready.", he responded happily.

"Okay, just let me get dressed really quick.", i said.

"Wait, I picked something out for you that I think would look appropriately cute for your guy's picnic date.", Nathan said as he pointed at the pile of clothes on my bed. I grabbed them and started changing. I didn't mind changing in front of Nathan, he was like a brother to me. He did actually pick out some nice clothes. I was wearing a jean jacket with some dark blue skinny jeans and a tightish black shirt underneath. I just threw on my high top converse to go with the outfit.

"Nathan,  are you sure this looks good on me?", I asked nervously.

"Yeah it does! Double cutie with be drooling over you and your umm.. hot bod?", he said somewhat seriously and then jokingly.

"Wow, thanks", I said. I went to the bathroom and dried my hair and I sprits on some cologne.  I of course threw on my hat for the final touch. I ran into the kitchen and got everything all finished up. Looking at the clock I saw it was 7:50 p.m.

Okay, I think I'm ready.

"Stay out of my stuff Nathan! ", I yelled at him as I left. I can do this, I can do this, I told myself as I left with the picnic basket.

"Wait Kevin! ", Nathan said, " take this and give it to double cutie."

Edd's pov:

I hopped in the shower and hopped back out after 20 minutes of scrubbing clean. I threw on some quick clothes just to wear before I decided what I wanted for the date. Suddenly, my doorbell rang as I got a text back from Nazz. Of course I grabbed my phone and read the message as I went to answer the door. The message was:

Hey double d,  rave and I are so excited that you will be going on a picnic with Kevin.  We know you've never been on a date so we came over to your house to help you get ready. Don't be mad (:

-Nazz

Wait what was happening?  I opened my door to find Nazz and rave at my door. "Ummm... are you guys sure you need to be over here? I think i have the ability to dress myself. ", I said to them.

"Come on double s it'll be fun", nazz said as they both entered my house.

"Okay then, but take off your shoes and follow me up into my room. I don't have much time to waste.", I said as I looked at the clock. 7:25p.m. my goodness time as flew by quickly. They followed me up to my bedroom and began to pick out an outfit for me.

"Here", rave said as he flew me some clothes.

"Now go get dressed! ", nazz said. I went into the bathroom and threw on my clothes. I was wearing a dark blue shirt with a black and white checkered hoodie and some light blue jeans. It didn't look so bad. I usually didn't wear this combination of clothes, but it'll have to do. I dried my hair and threw on my beanie. I walked out into my bedroom to find rave texting Nathan and nazz making out with Marie.

"Dear lord! When did Marie get here?", I said shocked. They looked up from their kissing.

"I just came to see what my love was doing and you look adorable! ", marie said in a friendly way. Marie didn't like me anymore. After I finally kissed her back she realized girls were for her and not guys. I put on some all black converse and went down to my living room with everyone following behind.

"You guys are going to be such a cute couple!", rave said to me.

"This is going to be a cute date also!", marie added.

"Oh, the time is 7:56. He'll be here any second", nazz said. The doorbell rang as I answered the door. I found sexy Kevin leaning against the door frame with a bouquet of flowers.

"Here you go dork", he said as a small red tint filled his face. One also filled mine.

"Oh my, these are beautiful! Thank you so much Kevin! ",  I said admiring the flowers.

"So....are you ready to go? ", he said.

"You bet ya!", I responded.