a start to something grand?

"Have fun you two!", Nathan said as all our friends walked to Kevin's house to hang out. As Nathan passed by he whispered to kevin ,"take double cutie to the old oak tree in the beginning of the woods. Nazz, Marie, Nathan, and I set up something cool for you guys. (:"

Okay.  I wonder what they did.

"Ummm... Kevin? Do we have to ride your motorcycle to where we will be going?", edd asked hoping Kevin would say no.

"Yeah, actually we will. It's not too far, but if we walked it would take a while.", Kevin said.

"Okay, I can't wait to see what you have planned.", edd said with a shy smile. Kevin looked down at edd in a loving way.

"Hey dork, look over there at that bird!", Kevin said as he leaned into double d to kiss his cheek. Edd's face instantly warmed up.

"Oh my! Well I enjoyed that.", edd responded with a quite sexy smile. Edd grabbed Kevin's hand and they walked over to Kevin's motorcycle and they strapped everything in.

"Could you help me onto the motorcycle Kevin? ", edd asked politely as he couldn't stop smiling.

"Sure", Kevin said as he lifted the cute dork onto the motorcycle and hopped on. Of course as soon as the motorcycle was started double d wrapped his arms around Kevin's waste. The warm autumn air was a crisp feeling as the bright moon shinned through the oak smelling leaves that fell ever so gracefully. -I felt my stomach fly as we reached our destination- Kevin's thoughts.

Both guys were excited. They hopped off and walk hand in hand towards the lights that reflected off the big old oak tree. Awe filled their faces.

Edd's pov:

I got off Kevin's motorcycle and watched him as he got off. His long legs stretched over as his tight, well you know, swung in rhythm. I was so happy to be off the bike.

"Are you ready double d?", Kevin said as he grabbed the picnic basket and the flowers he gave to edd.

"I don't think I could be any more ready", I said as I let out a dorky smile. I saw Kevin's face light up in the moon's glow. We took each other's hand and walked towards the tree. Colorful lights reflected off the tree and I was left in awe. A smile roasting fire layed in the middle of whole thing and lights were strung through the trees. A back of a van sat with it's doors open and in it lyed a mattress with neon rainbow blankets. There also was a picnic table decorated with a cute white and purple table cloth. A candle lit the table up with a small beautiful light. Leaves fell around which looked like small ballerinas coming down and doing a fancy twirl. All this was finished with -Nine in the Afternoon by panic! at the disco playing in the background.

"Kevin.... thi..s.s is so beautiful! ", I said in amazement.

"Ha, no kidding. ", Kevin responded.

Kevin's pov:

The cute dork and I walked into camp and our eyes wandered in amazement for a while. Holy crap, they really worked hard for us. Thank you guys so much!

"Kevin this is so beautiful!", double d said in a really cute way.

"Ha, no kidding...", I responded. I led the dork to the picnic table and started to unload the food. I finished it off with putting the pitcher of iced tea with pink lemonade in the center.

"Oh my! Kevin I feel so special. And is that chocolate mixed with vanilla? That's my favorite! ", edd said as he a smile seemed to mark his face.

"Well, you're welcome. You deserve to feel special.", I said. I looked at him as we started to make our sandwiches and eat.

"I remember how you used to bully me some-what when we were younger...", edd said.

"Yeah, and i'm sorry for that.", I said not knowing what else to say. I looked at him and he still had that cute looking grin on his face.

"No, Kevin it's all fine. I remember how you only bullied me when some people were around. I remember that one time when it was just you and me and we just started talking about baking and cooking. You created some iced tea mixed with lemonade and vanilla mixed with chocolate and it was delicious! ", the dork said.

"Yeah... I'm surprised you still remember that. ", I said shyly.

"Of course I do Kevin! I remember almost anything and everything about you.", edd said as I felt my face warm up. We engaged in small talk until we finished eating and then we packed up the food.

"Hey...edd? Would you like to enjoy the beautiful fire over there with me?", I asked.

"I would love too.", edd said as our hands met once again. We crawled into the van. The dork wrapped himself in the blankets and leaned on me. Oh god, oh god, he was starting to turn me on.

"I love you Kevin....", edd said. He looked up at Kevin who felt all shocked.

"I..I love...ve you too", I said as my words failed to come out. We talked a little again and watched the fire for a while. When we finally got back on the motorcycle and went home, I walked double d home as he held his flowers.

"Thank you so much for the amazing night", edd said as he faced Kevin who was at least 4 inches taller than him.

"Of course, I enjoyed tonight too.", Kevin said shifting back and forth a little.

"Hey...um Kevin? Could you come closer I think you have a leaf in your hair.", double d said. I of course leaned in, but then was soon interrupted with a warmed face kiss. Out of shock my face got really red as did edd's. We kissed for at least 20 seconds.  We lost each other in our lips. When we finally pulled away I heard cheering from acrossed the street from my house.

"Goodnight dork, I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. ", I said as my face still felt warm.

"I love you too and ditto!", edd said. He walked into his house as I walked across the street to mine. I opened the door to find Nathan and Rave, and Nazz and Marie all making out on my couch.

"What are you guys still doing here? It's 10:00!", I said.

"Well, we just wanted to hear about how the date went since it took us a while to set it up.", Nazz said.

"Don't worry about everything by the way, my sisters are taking everything down for me since I did a favor for them.", Marie said.

"Thank you. And the date went great. The dork couldn't stop smiling and at the end he... kissed me. This was an awesome night. ", I said as a smile filled my face. Everything was perfect right now.

Double D's pov:

I walked into my house and just layed against the door for a while. Omg, omg this was so amazing! Kevin must really like me a lot! I had to lean in for a kiss. I think if I didn't it would have been super awkward. My blush remained on my face as I went up to bed. I got ready for bed as I put my flowers in water. I snuggled into bed and just thought of Kevin all night.

"I love you Kevin", I mumbled as I fell asleep. Acrossed the street Kevin mumbled as he fell asleep, " I love you dork."