Snuggles

Edd's pov:
I turned and snuggled into Kevin's side as he threw his arm over me and pulled himself closer. My body hurt lots, but my heart was light and warm. I felt so happy. I can't believe i actually has sex with Kevin! The blankets were nice and warm and so was him. God i love him so much. I looked over at the clock. It read 7:20 a.m. Kevin all the sudden moved away from me and got up out of bed.
"Babbbeeeee, where are you going?", i said all whiny.
"I have the worst pee boner, i'll be right back.", he said as he headed into the bathroom. I quickly got up as soon as he shut the door and grabbed his laptop. I searched Netflix quickly and searched for a movie that we could watch. Kevin entered the room once again and quickly got back into bed.
"What are you up to dork?", he said half asleep in a sexy morning voice.
"I'm looking for a movie we can both watch and then snuggle together while we watch it!", i said excitedly.
"Haha, well okay. Let's watch a chick flick.", he said as he pulled me closer to him. The movie played and i nuzzled into his side. This was perfect.
--------------------an hour later------------------------
My eyes slid closed but then they quickly opened from the sound of Nathan bursting through the door with tears streaming down his face.
"Nathan what the fu...", Kevin said until he was interrupted by Nathan falling to his knees.
"Rave and I broke up! They found out.....Everyone!", Nathan said curling up into a ball.
"What?!", Kevin said.
"Yeah, they found out and pulled us apart! Everyone is now making fun of us and if Rave is seen with me he'll surly be hurt! I don't know what to do. I love him Kevin!"