off to a great start

Kevin's pov:

I woke up and threw on my green sweater. I still felt happy from last night. The date with the dork went perfectly. He had stars in his eyes and a heart full of warmth - and I did that to him. I just hope I can make him feel like the best in the world. He deserves it so much especially since how hard of a life he has had. With his crappy parents never being around and when they are, they treat him like a servant. Anyways, I through on my regular blue jeans and headed out. I didn't look fancy at all - but why should I care? I already got the girl ermmm... I mean guy. I hopped on my bike and headed to school. I couldn't wait to get there and see him. I actually didn't even care who knew. I don't think people would mind, especially since like all my closest friends are gay.

"I can't wait to see you double dork", I whispered to myself.

Double D's pov:

I woke up with the light shinning in my eyes from the window. I threw on my usual outfit - and orange shirt with my purple shorts and Long socks. It was a nerdy outfit but I didn't care. It was comfortable. I headed out the door with my hand bag in hand and everything. It looked like Kevin already left as I glanced at his house. His bike wasn't there. I walked in the some-what cold misty air.

"I can't wait to see you Kevin", I whispered to myself.

Once I got to school I spotted Kevin in the front and full up ran at him and into his arms. We hugged and everyone who wasn't our friends felt in shock.

"Hey cutie dork", Kevin said with a sexy smirk looking down at me.

"Salutations Kevin! ", I said with a smile. Kevin leaned into me and we gave each other a quick kiss. His lips collided with mine as it felt like my whole body was floating in air. Everyone got quiet (except for our friends who were fangirling along with you readers) We pulled apart and looked around. Everyone had a smirk on their faces except for the few who's faces turned white.

"What's everyone starting at?", Kevin said.

I'm so sorry this is short, I've been busy with the holidays and judgemental family. I'll try to get a nice good sized chapter out to you lovelies in the next 2 to 3 days. I love you all and thank you for reading my first ever story!
- XxbandsforeverxX