What the hell is going on?

Kevin's pov:
Nathan parked in front of double d's house as i ran out (closing and locking the door of course) and jumped into the car. We spend off to the location on the paper.
"Kevin, omg omg i can't believe...."
"I know dude. I can't believe that they did this! I was so worried. With all that has been going on, i thought the dork and raven got taken or something.", i spewed out.
"Why do you think they want us to meet them on the beach in ocean town?", Nathan said curiously as he did his pouty face. (Nathan always put on a cute pouty face when he was thinking hard)
"Huh, don't know. Maybe they just want to spend some time on the beach. Even though the note they left was pretty weird."
Nathan grew silent as we reach a red light. He slowly turned to me with his "don't fuck with me" stare.
"Booty", he whispered viciously
"What?!"
"You heard me....booty", Nathan said breaking into a fit of laughter. Soon enough i joined him.
"What is with your obsession with butts?", I asked curiously as Nathan and I drove along.
"It's the best part of a guy man! It's their sexy curve. And plus it's fun to put my big surprise into a small tight sexy package. Heh heh...", nathan said growling slightly.
Kevin thought to himself "don't look down, don't look down." But sure enough he ended up looking down and found Nathan with an out of control boner squeezed up in his pants.
"Thinking about rave buddy?", i said jokingly.
"Oh you bet. My little booty Prince has the best ass in town!", Nathan said as he wiggled his hips side to side. He turned up the music and the rest of the way there i was stuck listening to tentacles by ghost town on repeat.