You know you want it

Double D wrapped his thighs around Kevin as he lit a candle. The wax began to break down into a slow dripping melt as the fire burned the contents down it's side. Carefully Edd put the candle over Kevin's chest. Small drops fell to his chest as Kevin's body shook in shock. Everything was surreal. After ten drops Edd put the candle down and blew it out. From the mini fridge beneath the bed, double D grabbed some ice from a bowl and brought it up to Kevin. Implicit demand for proof by Tøp played in the background. Slowly the dork rubbed ice on Kevin's body in traces of kisses that peeled off the wax. Moans from Kevin weren't as heavy as they were open. His mouth shaped in an O as breath left his mouth into the air. The amount it almost had the power to dry off the lustful sweat that was dripped from the two lovers entangled in one another. Stars moved vastly in the sky that lit the room despite there being curtains pulled closed from the windows. They were hidden from the world. And that's going to change. After all the ice was melted Edd licked up all the water leading down to Kevin's pulsating cock. Through the hole of the young man's boxers, Edd pulled out the body part and sucked it as if oxygen was an element that was no longer needed for him to live. The up and down motion of double D's head moved in sync to Kevin's hips thrusting up and down. Just before Kevin came the dork stopped himself.

"It's not going to be that easy", Edd said with playful spirit. Right after the ropes were cut and the blindfold was lifted as Kevin's lust filled ways took over. The dork bent over and the shorts were ripped off. Lube and a condom were quickly applied to Kevin's cock and the action began. In and out the dork took every hit from behind as a wave of pleasure. Cumming at the same time, both men fell to the bed and the music faded out to quiet. Raven and Nate could be heard from the other room dancing anf laughing with not a care in the world. Tangled in one another, Kevin and double d laid together as one soul bounded together by love. All was great, all was well, and desires were finally pleased by revealed emotions through a course of a lifetime of a secret. Kevin and double D will forever have a inseparable love. Thank you for reading.