Let's go home

Kevin's pov:

My eyes gazed over his body as shock filled my veins. How could they do this to him? All I could do is kneel down and wipe the tears from his cheeks.

"Are you okay?", I said slowly as I felt a couple of tears role from my eyes.

"Ye...ah kinda. Can you help me out Kevin?", the dork said as his eyes looked faint. Blood was everywhere. On his face, his arms, his clothes, the locker walls. It looked like he had slit his arms with some deep cuts. I picked him up from under his back and lifted him out of the locker as carefully as I could. I sat him down by the locker.

"Double D i'm so sorry..... I wish I could have been there. I'll make sure they never touch you again.", I said as I looked into his tear soaked eyes.

"It's okay...", edd said as his hands reached for mine, "can you take me home? ", he said.

"Of course! ", I said as I lifted him up on my back and began to give him a piggy back ride through the hallways. As we walked down students looked at us and gasped. Nathan closed the locker door and followed us out outside. Our friends all ran up to us. They didn't say anything, they just began to cry softly. Nathan stayed with them as I put the dork onto my motorcycle and hopped on. He wrapped his arms around me and we were off. The bell rang just in the distance as my soul filled with shock. I'm so sorry I wasn't there double d, i'm so sorry....

Edd's pov:

I layed in the locker, cold and tired. My body kept going in and out of numbness. I wondered how long I had been in here. It felt like it had been hours until I suddenly heard a couple bangs  on my locker door and I was sucked back into reality.

"Double d are you okay?", I heard Kevin's voice say.

My throat was dry but I spoke the best I could. "Sorta", I responded.

"What's your combination? ", I heard his speak again. I began telling him my combination and he opened up my locker door. I could tell he was shocked to see me like this. Who wouldn't be? I was covered in blood and bruises. He proceeded to taking me out to his motorcycle. It was had to know where I was. Everything felt like it was in a blur. All I really remember is just sitting on that motorcycle with him as tears filled my eyes and my arms wrapped around him. I could tell he felt bad, and I tried to tell him not to feel bad but words could not escape my mouth. I'm sorry kevin, i'm so sorry.