It's all good (sorry to keep you waiting)

Kevin's pov:
To find Double D and Raven wearing sombreros and holding a sign saying "welcome home" What the hell was going on?
"Edd, what is goin..."
"OMG YOU TWO ARE SO ADORABLE. BOOTY PRINCE YOU LOOK QUITE FINE IN THAT SOMBRERO!", Nathan said pretty much screaming into my ear.
" why thank you sugar bear",Nathan said as he winked.
"Double D! What is going on!", I said a bit irritated. Edd dropped the sign and ran over to Kevin hugging him.
"My parents know about our relationship and they wanted us to have a nice start so what they did was they bought us a shared house with Raven's parents. This is our new home after we finish highschool! Only one more year left!", Double cutie said smiling as big as his mouth let him.
" Edd I can't..."

Double D's pov:
Kevin started tearing up. This is the first time I've ever seen tears escape his eyes.
"Double D....wow. I just....I can't wait for us to all live here. I'm so excited for my future with you", Kevin said as he held me in a tight hug and kisses my head. After our long embrace I pulled away.
" We also have dinner ready in the living room when you're ready", Edd said as he lead them all to the table to sit down.
Raven and Edd left the room and came back with tacos and enchiladas and other mexican food.
"it's a fiesta!", Nathan said grinning ear to ear.
" Let's eat!", Raven said as he picked up a taco.
"Wait a sec cutie, I have something to give you special.", Nathan said as he reached into his pocket and went on the other side of raven. He kneeled to one knee.
" I have loved you for so long. My heart always dances around the thought of you and I can be myself around you, tell you everything and anything. You are so sweet and so sexy. And now I'm asking you to be with me for the rest of my life so that I can experience more of you. Raven, Will you marry me?", Nathan said as he pulled out a ring.
"OMG YES!", Raven yelled as tears fell down his eyes.
Omg.... I can't believe that just happened. I'm happy for them. I held onto Kevin's hand and gave it a squeeze as I turned to him and smiled.
" Way to go Nate!", Kevin said smiling.
"Thanks Kev, Alright, Let's eat!"
The whole table dug in. The house was nice and cozy and all was well. I can't wait to show Kevin what I have in store for after dinner *wink*