Will Nathan survive?

"Them! All of them! The guys from ed and eddy's gang attacked us and now all the guys in the school are on their side. Kevin, i can't go up against all of them and keep Rave safe. The only way i can keep him safe is if i break up with him and i don't want to do that! Please please help me.", Nathan pleaded as he broke into more tears. Kevin got up, he was just wearing boxers with his cute little ass popping out. He quickly threw on jeans and a shirt.
"Edd, stay here. I'll be back later.", Kevin said as he left before edd could say anything. Oh my, oh my where was Rave? Maybe i should go over to house for emotional support.... yeah i'll do that.

Edd's pov:
I went into the bathroom with my phone and blasted face to the floor by chevelle. I ripped off my boxers flinching for a second. Man, Kevin sure was big. I turned on the water and got in letting the warmth come over me. I hope everything was okay. Rave and Nathan were so adorable. I never realized it but their relationship had been kept a secret all this time. How did they find out? Oh gosh.....and what about Nathan's father? He was a pretty cool teacher (i had him) but when he gets drunk he's really mean. And plus he wants Nathan to be straight and marry a hot super model. I know that Mr. Goldberg is okay with gays, he just wants "better" for his kids. Ughh, i hate people so muc....oh! Mmm that's good. The soap covered my penis as i moved my hand back and forth.....oh all i can think about is Kevin. Mmmm kevin...oh Kevin. *moans louder* oh Kevin!

Kevin's pov:
"Nathan wait, we can't just head off without knowing what we're going to do.", i said.
"Ughhh i know! It's just..... they hurt rave Kevin....they hurt him and i need revenge..", Nathan said tearing up again." It's my job to protect him, he's my sexy play toy - my Oreo."
I reached over and gave Nathan a hug.
"Come on man, let's head up to my room and set up a plan, okay?", i said.
"Alright", he responded wiping up his few fallen tears. It was so weird seeing him break down like this, i almost never see Nathan cry. He was tougher than me! We headed up the stairs hearing some strange noise.....
I opened my door as Nathan plopped onto my bed. The door to my bathroom was closed and moaning from the room got louder and louder.
"Oh Kevin! Oh god....kevin ughhhh!", the dork moaned from the bathroom as Nathan started cracking up.
"I think double cutie enjoyed you last night. Hehe", Nathan said cheering up.
"Heh....one sec", i said going into the bathroom which instantly stopped the dork's moaning. I flung off my shirt and opened the curtain pointing the shower head away from me so i wouldn't get wet.
"Hey babe....", i said as i stroked the front of the dork's body.
"My, my Kevin! This seems a tad inappropriate don't you think?", he said to me.
"Hm.....", i said as i licked the whole side of his neck. I got out of the shower as the dork shrieked.
"Why Kevin?! Germs! Germs!", he said while scrubbing the side of his neck.
"You're welcome", i said exiting the bathroom and back into my room also putting on my shirt. Nathan was laughing like a mentally unstable walrus rolling on the floor.
"Let's go", i said picking up Nathan chuckling at his dorkiness.
"Wait, don't we need a plan?", he said as his face got quickly serious which kinda freaked me out.
"Nah, i got a plan. Follow me.", i said dragging him out.