His prince charming

Kevin's pov:

When I get my hands on them I swear...

I walked past the courtyard with my fists clenched and my muscles tensing. Nathan followed behind. I would usually say that I could handle this myself, but I knew I couldn't. I was going up against ed, the 6'4" defensive end of the football team weighing at about 250. (Most of it was muscle)

I knew I didn't stand a chance by myself and Nathan could feel it. And I could beat almost anyone in a fight, except ed. I was a fighter (been in boxing, wrestling, football, ect. Since I was super young) fighting was in my blood. Nathan also has been doing the same thing and he has had to deal with his stupid alcoholic father so he was definitely a good fighter. I was nervous,  but all that was overflowed by the emense amount of anger that poured over into my veins. I was ready to fight.

I burst through the doors of the school pumped up with Nathan beside me.

"WHERE ARE THEY, WHERE THE F**K ARE THEY!?", I screamed. Students and teachers flung to the walls as I walked down the hallway. I turned the corner to find both of ed and eddy goofing around with their butterfly knives. Fucking bastards, i'm going to tear them apart for touching my dork. I banged in the lockers beside me and they both turned their heads.

"What the hell did you do to him?", I said in a low growl. I was done with their crap. No one hurts the dork, no one hurts the dork.

"What the hell are you talking about? We didn't do anything with nobody. ", eddy said in his annoying nauseating voice.

"DON'T ACT DUMB! WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO DOUBLE D!", Nathan said sounding very irritated. He always had my back.

"You know, we said we didn't do nothing with the dork. So go and leave us alone!", edd said in his low pitch voice towering over me. His pocket knife was out in his hand pulled. My adrenaline was up enough to the point I looked passed that when I grabbed ed's hand and twisted him down to the ground with it as th knife fell out. I hit ed, and after each hit I felt stronger and I wanted to hit harder and harder. Hate, hate, hate.

I looked over to my left and saw Nathan doing the same thing. Not a teacher or student were in the same hallway. I knew that the teachers and everyone would look away for this. I would've been stopped if double d wasn't hurt, but I suspected these assholes did something to him. All you heard were the sounds of fists hitting faces. Ed was trying his hardest to get back on top, but my anger made me unstoppable.

"Fucking jerks, this is what you get. This is what you get for touching the love of my life. THIS. IS . WHAT. YOU. GET . FOR. HURTING. HIM!!", I screamed in edd's face and hit him with one more solid punch in the jaw before standing up and pushing him up against the lockers while Nathan did the same thing the eddy.

"Where. Is. Double. D?", I said with my teeth gritted.  Blood dripped down both ed's  faces.

"In...I..n. the...lo...cker. ummm.... 4..0..3? I believe. ", ed said lowering his head. I let go of ed and Nathan did with eddy.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY DORK AGAIN I WILL DO WORSE!!!", I yelled as I walked away to find locker 403. Hey, wait a minute.  Isn't that edd's locker? I took down the hallway with Nathan and we went straight towards the dorks locker. Crap, crap, crap. What was the combination? I banged on the locker.

"Double d? Are you in there?", I said with my voice shaky.  I put my ear up against the door.

"Y...e..eah", I heard double d's small faint voice.  Oh thank god. Nathan sat down beside the locker.

"Hey edd? Can you tell me your locker combination?" I said. Nathan put his ear up to the dorks locker as edd began saying his combination.  Nathan let up his head and told Kevin the dorks combination.

"Okay, it's 17-25-2", Nathan said with a slight smile on my face. I turned the knob and clicked the locker open. I swung open the door.

"Oh my god.... double... double d are you okay?", I said as horror filled my face.