☾ 14

____________
Even when you fall, get hurt, fall sick, run endlessly towards your dreams
_________________

Days until competition: 56 days

It was Sunday already and I was getting ready to leave to find part time jobs, like maybe working at a cafe or something, but my phone suddenly started buzzing. To my knowledge, I thought I was getting a phone call but it was actually a ton of messages coming into my phone.

"Whaaa", I said in surprise as I held up my phone. I was getting a ton of messages from Sana who was basically spam texting.

Lil cute WITCH

Sana: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MA'AM
I CAN'T BREATHE
WHAT IS GOING ON
HELP
SU- OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD
PLEASE
AM I WITNESSING A DRAMA PLAY OUT IN FRONT OF ME??
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!
SUNG- OH MY GOD I CAN'T FORM WORDS PROPELY
PROPERLY**
LOOK WHERE YOU AT???!!!

Me: HEY HEY HOLD YOUR HORSES. WHAT'S WRONG?
TAKE DEEP BREATHS. THEN SPEAK.
So what's the matter?

Sana:  PARK SUNGHOON JUST ASKED ME FOR YOUR NUMBER.
HE.ASKED.ME.FOR.YOUR.NUMBER.

Me: oh? Reolli?
I-
Did he say why he wanted it?

Sana:  no but I don't know man, there's something going on between you too and I can smell it.

Me: yeah yeah whatever. I'll just have to wait and see what he wants—

Just as I sent that message my phone began vibrating and without having a chance to look at the caller's id I accidentally swiped up, answering the unknown caller.

??: H-Hello?

I hesitated before answering the voice that registered through the phone.

Me: uh...h-hello? Who- who is this?

On the other end I heard a chuckle. The person's voice sounding a bit too familiar. Could it be—

??: It's me Princess.

I sucked in a deep breath, realizing who it really was by the use of the nickname. I guess he really did take my number from Sana but why?

Me: Sunghoon...?

Sunghoon: hey, can you meet me at the rink? I'm sorry for..uh calling out of the blues.

He said slowly, sounding a bit hesitant. A smile was tugging at my lips as I held the phone up to my ear.

Me: sure.

After hanging up, I informed both of my grandparents that I was leaving then left. Instead of walking there I took the bus which was quite empty for a Sunday morning just because I didn't want to keep him waiting. Many thoughts plagued my mind, pondering over why he wanted to see me. What does he have to tell me? Why does he want to meet?

I got off when the bus stopped, walking into the compound of the Ice Rink. The place was empty, almost deserted. Do people not come on Sundays? Why does it say it's closed when the door is open?