☾ 17

_____________
Love myself, love yourself, peace.
_______________

A/n
Btw guys, I'm switching my pov to 3rd person. I think it'll be better like that.

-

Ji-eun sat with her legs crossed, hands folded over her chest as she observed the two girls sitting in her living room. Three whole days had passed since the news of him getting arrested was out. Both of her parents were back with them in Seoul and tried their best to comfort her about the incident.

But it was a totally different story now how that both of Ji-eun's best friends from Icheon were now sitting in her house.

She closed her eyes shut, taking in a deep breath to allow her thoughts to flow. She felt like she was being interrogated.

"Tell us, is it true? Why haven't you told us about this?" Ryuza started off, placing a hand on her hips as she got up and paced the living room.

"Do you not trust us anymore? Did you think we'd just brush it off if you tried telling us? I- I can't.." Chae added, fidgeting with her fingers as she sat across from me on the sofa on the other side of the room.

"No guys...you know I trust you. It's just that it was hard for me—"

She wasn't even able to finish the rest of her sentence due to the two girls running up to her, pulling her into a tight hug. "You don't have to explain it to us sweetie." Ryuza said softly as she rubbed calming circles on her back. "Whatever your reason was to not tell us...we're fine with it. It's completely understandable." Chae said calmly, cupping Ji-eun's cheeks in her hands, placing a kiss on her forehead, something Sunghoon couldn't even do yet. (Lmao sorry the last sentence was outta pocket.)

"Aww you guys..."Ji-eun bursted out into happy tears, holding onto the two girls tightly as they stood in the living room, enjoying the serene moment. "I'm really sorry you had to find out like that too." I rolled my eyes, thinking about how my brother slipped up and accidentally told Chaerin about me.

"Yeah well I didn't mean to. It's just that Chae kept asking—" Jungwon suddenly came into the room. A hand rubbing the back of his head as he looked down.

"Yeah, if you guys hadn't been that weak for each other—" Ryuza blurted out but Chaerin slapped a hand across her face, stopping her from continuing. Ji-eun's eyes widened, a grin forming at her lips as she watched both Jungwon and Chaerin blush, looking away from each other. She flashed Ryuza a thumbs up but then shook her head, telling her to stop. Yeah, Ji-eun and Ryuza liked to tease them indirectly but they also wanted them to finally express their feelings for each other after almost an entire year!

"Uh, d-don't we have school t-tomorrow?" Chae immediately changed the subject, glaring at her two best friends.

"Right. I can't believe our school didn't inform us that we were having inter school activities with YOU guys." Ji-eun sighed, now understanding how they were able to come to Seoul to visit.

"My my...tomorrow is going to be a very lovely day.." Ryuza winked at Ji-eun and Chaerin had a smirk on her lips.

The girl looked down at her hands, sighing, knowing exactly what they were referring to. They were talking about Sunghoon. They were finally going to meet him, talk to him and probably tease him. They were also going to be able to meet Sana, the girl Ji talked about so much. They were all very excited, even down to Jungwon, since he's finally getting to spend 'time' with Chae.