☾ 26

__________
Decide for yourself what it means to be happy
_______________

Ji-eun was casually strolling down the hall, walking towards her classroom in peace as she hummed to herself happily. She was playing with the hem of her uniform while her mind was lost in the clouds. She was still left in a haze after Sunghoon's confession and would blush every time she thought about him.

"So? How did things go yesterday?" A voice suddenly appear from behind the girl, making her jump. Halting in her tracks as she turned around to face a grinning Jake, the girl let out a sigh.

"You guys ditched me yesterday without saying a word!" She exclaimed, folding her hands across her chest but she couldn't stay mad at them because if they hadn't ditched her she probably wouldn't have been able to spend time with him like that.

"Yeah, sorry about that but come on. How did it go? Did he confess??" Jake asked curiously, walking along with Ji-eun as they both made their way to their classroom.

"Y-yes he did." The girl muttered under her breath as she adverted her gaze from Jake to the floor. "I don't think he's gonna attend classes any time soon so—"

Ji-eun's jaw dropped when she laid eyes on the person sitting in their seat behind hers. A sudden warmth quickly flushed across her face as she locked eyes with the boy, who she definitely didn't expect to be there. Gaining a low chuckle from Jake, the boy walked past her with a grin, flashing her a teasing wink before going over to his seat.

Ji-eun lowered her head, fixing her gaze back onto the floor as she slowly made her way to her designated seat, now once again recalling every word Sunghoon muttered to her yesterday. She definitely had an answer to his question but didn't know how to tell him.

"Hey Sana." Ji-eun greeted her best friend before taking her seat, her back facing Sunghoon who was leaning back in his seat, looking at the girl with a smile on his lips. He had his hands propped up behind his head, quietly listening to Ji-eun sweetly talk to her best friend, purposely avoiding talking to him.

To Sunghoon, just being able to admire the girl was enough for him.

He was perfectly fine with just admiring the girl or listening to the sound of her voice for as long as he could.

He was head over heels in love with her.

Some might say, saying he was in 'love' with her was far fetched but the boy really and truly was in love and he wasn't going to let anything or anyone get in the way of this.

"Hello~", said the boy, leaning forward, whispering into her ear. His warm breath ghosted her skin, sending shivers down the girl's spine. Ji-eun slowly turned around, her face only inches away from Sunghoon's as their eyes took in each other. The boy's sultry voice made the girl's cheek heat up, covering her face to hide the visible blush on her cheeks.

"I hope you slept well last night~" Sunghoon continued teasingly, letting out a low chuckle due to successfully flustering the girl.

"I did not and you're the reason why." The girl breathed out, finally speaking to him since she came in. The boy was a bit taken aback by her straightforwardness, his heart was slowly picking up it's beating pace.