☾ 23

____________
Even all the scars from your mistakes make up your constellation
_________________

Ji-eun jolted from her bed, eyes still tightly shut as the ringing of her mother's voice filled her ears. She had overslept and had awoken approximately 30 minutes later than she should normally have.

Her head was pounding as she forced herself to get off her comfy bed, eyes red as she made her way to the bathroom. Now brushing her teeth while half asleep, the girl looked at herself in the mirror, eyes widening as she recalled the fruitful event that occured last night but she was also now in a haze for she didn't recall how she got home.

Pondering in the corner of her bathroom while she brushed her teeth, the girl kept trying to recall the past events and how she had gotten home but it was all in a blur after Sunghoon had kissed her. Her heart began racing and the lasting sensation of his soft lips on hers made the girl's face turn cherry red.

For sure she hadn't expected him to do that, nor did she expect herself to kiss back but she was happy. Happy that Sunghoon opened up to her, happy that she had sorted out her feelings and happy that there seemed to be a possibility that Sunghoon also liked her. She was unsure what had driven him to kiss her. It could be purely due to the overwhelming emotions he felt and Ji also didn't want to attain false hope by thinking the boy actually did like her.

"Eun! Hurry up or you're going to be late for school!" Her mother's voice yelled from downstairs, making the girl hurry brushing her teeth so she could do the rest of her morning routine.

After suiting herself in her school's uniform she hurriedly ate breakfast before running to get her backpack and shoes.

"Where's Won?" The girl asked her mother who was in the kitchen, helping her mother, Ji's grandma with making other food.

"Oh, he's sick so he won't be going to school today. Be safe!" Ji's mother told her before turning her attention back to food making. Jungwon's sick? Maybe I should bring Chae to cheer him up..

"Eunnie~"

The girl's head snapped back in confusion at the suspiciously daunting tone her father called out to her in. She raised a brow at him, putting on her shoes before leaving the house with her father.

"How did you sleep last night?~" He continued to ask in a somewhat teasing tone, his eyes showing some sort of mischievousness in it.

"Like a rock. I was out dead cold." The girl responded but her mind was trailing off elsewhere. She was lost in thought, still trying to remember what went down after their shared kiss.

"Mmmmm I guess I was right~" Her father added, pulling out of the driveway to carry his daughter to school.

"You're acting weird..", Ji-eun mumbled under her breath but due to the silence in the car, he father heard her perfectly clear.

"I don't think so~" Was what he replied, shaking his head with a smile hinting at his lips.

"What's going on..?" The girl questioned in utter confusion, knitting her brows together as she looked at her father through the front mirror. He was looking back at her, grinning widely.

"That's supposed to be my question."

"Why is it that Park Sunghoon, your classmate and your competitor, had to bring you home at 2 in the morning?"