Chapter 30

The three who killed Dracula were united yet again. Though it wasn't a time for a reunion, with death at the door as well as in the castle. Just as before, the fourth was late to show. Down the corridor walked a figure cloaked in white.

It froze at the sight of the three and cringed. I knew them. There was Sypha the one who wasn't weirded out by what I could do, my only friend. There was Trevor, my begrudging brother. Then Adrian, the one who loved me, and the one I loved.

I saw how they were, blood stained and scrapped. With all I could I approached them, my hands held out, and healed them.

A sudden jolt pulled me back. Not physically but mentally. You're not need!!! He screamed at me. Michael, the thing that's been hosting itself in my body for weaks. Shifting all the pain to my consciousness, suppressing all my feelings and memories. All my free will was taken away, and I was forced to watched the disregard and horror he committed with my own body.

"We have things to do," he said to those that matter most to me. With disregard and walked on past to were a strong feeling of suffering and darkness came from.

The figure shed their robes, revealing a shining set of white wings, no two. One sprouted from the shoulder blades, the other closer to the hips.

Their walk was stiff, not stern like you'd find in a soldier, stiff as if they were fighting themselves. That was until monsters were in sight. A familiar shining sword appeared in the figures hand, and off they went fighting with grace and brutality. They could slice down the largest foe in one swipe. At their feet stood the largest of beast it would have taken all three of the others to vanguish: the gollums of stone, and the abomination that breathed fire.

They barely spared the three a glance as the rushed further into the castle. The three could only share the same look of worry and confusion before they rushed in different directions themselves.

The figure was heading back to the room where thay had appeared from. Slowly their gate turned into a stumble.

Stop it! Micheal screamed at me.

I was fighting for control back. It was wrong to just leave the other behind, when there were still nightcreatures to deal with. This is my body! I screamed back. You knew this was going to happen but for weeks you have been hunting and killing humans instead of doing anything. How many people have died because of your negligence.

They're lives did not matter. The word of God has been tainted and must have been purified.

With a final push I could feel my hands again. God is gone, we both know this. The sword in my hand changed from a broad sword into two small blades connected by a chain. A shoge, my favorite weapon.

No, I have taken his place I am God! He tore my will away and the shoe turned back into a sword.

The figure took a single step forward.

YOU ARE NOT GOD! I screamed out. You are just some power hungry being, taking any power and role you can take to have power over anything. But you have no power over me.

I was back in control and a shoge was once again in my hand. My breath was labored and I was still fighting to keel control. I was chanting "you have no power over me" again and again, frightening the archangel residing in my body.

I wasn't sure how long exactly the two of us were fighting for control. But it was long enough for the three to finish up downstairs and join me in the hall to the guy who believed him God. "Thanks for the help," Trevor grumbled as I started following.

"Sorry, haven't been myself lately," I told him in a horse voice. Not surprised, as I myself haven't spoken in months.

Trevor stabled as I began to pick up pace. I noticed the smile or smirk he tried hiding from his face. Of course he'd notice the one controlling my body wasn't me.

We came to the room of the contraption that had once controlled where the castle went. Down from the rafters came four vampires, one for each of us.

Three rushed at us. I teleported behind th all. Instantly I threw my shoge at the one in red armor. It pierced the back of his neck. I gripped the chain tight and sent my power from it. I saw the size of a burn coming from where my blad ehad impaled, yet he stayed standing and fine. While a pressure grew in the back of my throat. I repressed the urge. Out came a rough couch and a splatter of blood.

You're powers are working against you. Micheal commented in my head as he still fraught to gain control.

You have no power over me. I reminded him. The vampire pulled the blad eout of his neck and threw it to the ground. Slowly he turned around and faced me.

I once again threw both blade at him. With but a single swipe of his arm he blocked them. I clenched my teeth and glared at him. I got only a smirk in response. This attack plan wasn't going to work, he was a sturdy and armored aponent. The shoge shifted in my hand to a long danger.

The wings on my back influrled and I lifted myself in the air. At full speed I flew at him, slicing at weak points in his arm. With bright flashes I teleported around continuing to dive bomb him from all angles. I out what power I could into the blade, causing aches in my joint, and more blood to gather in my throat.

You're killing this body.

My body, I reminded him, You can leave it whenever you like.

Once he was dazed and armor sliding off I flew high above him. In my hands was once again a shoe. With all my might I threw my shoge at the large vampire. Both lodged into his body. "Christo," I whispered, sending the camopre into salt.

I almost plummeted back to the ground but caught me last second. "Grace," Adrian called out to me in worry.

I tried to give him a smile. "We got brigfer things to worry about," I informed them before rushing down the hall to Death.