Chapter 34

Trevor was all healed and able to walk on his own. Sypha was still fretting over him. As well as the fact I was finally talking about what happened to me. "I still can't believe over two weeks, she didn't tell you one thing about all that happened to her," Sypha said the Adrian, all exasperated.

Adrian shrugged. "I didn't want to know," he confessed.

The four of us had gathering in Adrian's and my favorite study. It had been a while since I was hear. I was just happy there remembering all the nights we spent cuddled together by the fire just reading and enjoying each other's company.

I was sat in an armchair, my legs tucked beneath me, thinking of where to start.

"Are you going to start talking soon, you may be able to heal physical would, but I'm still tired," Trevor complained.

"Sorry," I apologized, "Just a lot happened....."O tried figuring out my thoughts, but all of them were waiting. They were aptcient now, but how much longer could I hide it all. It was some heavy stuff.

I resisted the urge to curl my wings around my, and took a deep breath. "So a Niphlem, learned what they are. Should have just read the Bible, would have found my answer there...." I should have known this wasn't going to become a questioning, but just mee telling it all. "Niphlem are the children and angels and humans. Appeariently there had been a bunch before, but they sorta stopped. Until me... They, thw angels. Knew something bad was going to happen, so they wanted a warrior to fight for them. Good, I guess. It's a morally confusing predicament. But anyways my parents were the archangel Gabriel, and a nun. Both are dead now, so it dosen't really mater."

"The angel is dead?" Sypha questioned.

"Sorta killed him," I confessed. "I'm getting there. So I actually learned that all from Gabriel himself. I went down to the hold one day, and was just there. After he told me all that, said it was time for me to return to heaven. They weren't too happy with me, and just wanted me off the Earth. So sorta just yanked my soul out of my body and took me up there. "

" So you died? " Trevor question.

I paused, running my tongue over my fangs. "I should have," I confessed. "Before I could Adrian turned me. I guys cause my soul wasn't in my body, thw angel part wasn't present to resist the turning. Then my body was just sorta stuck in limbo as I fought my way out of heaven. Killed like five arch angels before I could truly escape."

"Whag about that whole other person wearing you body?" Trevor questioned.

I finally looked up from the ground. "Do you want me to tell the story or not?" I snapped. It wasn't the most wonderful thing to be remembering. "But I was free from that place, and I thought I was free from it all. I wasn't even back long enough to say anything to anyone before Micheal came down as well. Arch Angel Micheal, the leader of the angels and a lunatic you thought himself god. Angels have sorta lost their powers, with God being gone and all. So they need vessels to visit Earth. Appeariently cause I'm half angel, my body was the best candidate. And weird soul magic stuff I don't want to think about. But he took advantage from how week I was and just aurprwssed me in my own body. I had no co trol, none of my memories I was just forced to watch as my own hand did his biding.

It wasn't until I saw all of you together again did I remeber, and I started fighting against him. In the end Micheal got ripped from my body and killed by Death. I think I might still ha e his powers, or that might be because I killed a bunch of angels."

"Grace," Adrian called out, and grabbed my hand that I hadn't noticed I clenched.

I looked up and smiled at him. "I'm fine," I assured him. "I'm great actually. I have my body and free will back, no more angels are going to come after me, and I have all of you guys."

I of course noticed Sypha stongelu elbow Trevor in the gut. Probably rudely asked about what was between Adrian and I. We still haven't really talked about that ourselves yet.

"So, you keep you're wings out all the time?" Trevor questioned, awkwardly. That was not the question he wanted to ask.

I rolled my eyes. "I can't get rid of them," I confessed, "And I'm used to them at this point. They make wonderful blankets."

"I have so many questions for you," Sypha gasped, "So much knowledge no one else would have ever be able to learn in life."

"Sypha," Trevor complained, "Deta isn't going anywhere."

"I have no plans on leaving," I assured you, "I'll answer them all in due time."

"Why can't you answer them now?" Sypha complained.

I gave her a look. "Because you'll get even more worked up than you are now, and that won't be any good for the baby."

"Please, just a few," she begged.

I gave her a look, trying to stand my ground. Her pleading eyes weren't helping my cause. "Three questions," I agreed, "No more."

"So Christians are correct?" Sypha wondered.

I bit my lip and shrugged. "Well I wouldn't go that far. Angels exist, and a realm of Heaven exist. I didn't really se passed should there, but I could have also been in a different area of the place. And never was it said that God created the world, just that there once was a God."

" What happened to God? " she asked. Of course she would go for the big question.

" Gone, " was all I could tell her, cause that was all I was ever told. God could have just departed this world, or died. Both seemed to have the same effect, so it didn't matter.

Sypha was now thinking trying to narrow down her ladt question. "What do angels look like?" she settled on.

I let out an exasperated sigh. "Incomprehensable," I calmly answered. "Gabriel first appeared to me in a human form. But their true forms are... confusing. The only reason I could survive gazing on them was cause I'm partially one myself."

"Cna you try you best to describe it," Sypha begged.

I narrowed my eyes. "I said three questions," I reminded her.

Sypha was quick to pout. "It wasn't a question."

"It was a request, it's close enough to a question," I pointed out.

Our argument was promptly interrupted by a loud snore coming from Trevor, who was already slowly falling down in the chair he sat in