2

Y/n pov~

Hearing someone knock my door as I opened the door to see the same waiter from before who gave me the champagne..

Y/n- Hellooooo!

??- well our work is done..

Y/n- Hello chai pilo!

??- pehle to tu andar chal koi a jaega..

Y/n- Aa jao and-mmmmm..

He covered my mouth as he close the door..

Ajey pov~

Going towards my room as I heard a voice, My head turned to my left towards y/n's room as I saw a waiter talking to her but she sounded.... tipsy..

Is she drunk?

Going towards the waiter a little to hear their talks, he suddenly got inside the room while holding her..

His Intentions are definitely not good..
Ugh! Why can't she stay out of danger.. Stupid..

Picking my gun as I tuck it in my jean pocket, I went to her room as I knock on the door just to hear some muffled screaming.. breaking in as I saw..The waiter on top of y/n on the bed while kissing her neck..

Punching him off her as I pick y/n bridal style, I put her in a corner while she stand up having the hold of tv trolly..

Ajey- Himmat kaise hui?

??- abe tu kon hai?! Tujhe kya ho rha hai mai kuch bhi kru?

Ajey- vo ldki meri hai.. tune kaise haath lagaya?! Teri to mai-

Y/n- M-mumma..

Ajey- tujhe to mai batata hu saale..

I said punching him continusally until he passed out..

Looking towards y/n as I saw her holding her head, I go near her as I pull her to me by her waist..

Ajey- jb daaru handle nhi hoti to pee kyu? *Angry*

Y/n- Namasteeeeeeeeee!

Ajey- yr..

I pick her up bridal style but she jumped of my grip while stumbling...

Holding my shirt as she looked up to my face, our eyes locked as I felt my heart raising up...

Sighing as I pick her again, she again jumped off..

Ajey- *sigh* gussa mt dila chup chap tikke baith..

Y/n- m-mujhe nhi jaana..Vo firse a j-jaaega..

Ajey- koi nhi aayega ok?

I said as I pull her waist towards me when a girl enter the room..

??- Oh...My .... god..Is this my room? Yeah it is.. Excuse me aap kon?

Ajey- Eh aap kon?

??- Yeh question mai aapse kr rhi hu.. or.. wait.. WHAT THE HELL? Is she My sister?

Ajey- kon yeh? Y/n?

??- appko iska naam kaisey pata.. tum use kidnap to nhi kr rhe..Wait Ill call the reception..

Leaving y/n on the bed as I ran to the girl, I close and lock the door while I gold her tightly..

??- AHHHH!!MMMMM..

I hole her mouth so she can't scream or people will know my identity as a MAFIA..

Ajey- shut up..I'm not kidnapping her.. She's drunk..