35

Ajey pov~

I opened my eyes as I saw my penguin sleeping deeply while snuggling inside my chest..

Checking the time as I kissed my Love's head, she made a "uwu" voice and snuggled more inside of me as I cover her with the blanket properly..

Ajey- Saala itni jaldi neend khul gyi aaj to.
Abhi to sirf 5 baje hai...

I complained and again closed my eyes feeling lazy when A ding noise on my own made me curse and check it-

U closed my phone as I slowly stand up from the bed Keeping in mind to not to woke this penguin, I got to washroom and started to take a long relaxing bath

Tike skip~ 11:45 am~

I Came inside the room after finishing making the breakfast as I kissed y/n all over her face making her wake up as she whined and finally woke up..

Ajey- Good morning Love..

Y/n- Bhaad mai gyi morning saale Itna acha sapna dekh rhi thi utha diya beech mai! Kutta..

Ajey- Abe ek to itne ache se morning wish karo or badle mai gaaliya bhi mai hi khaau..Hadd hai!

Y/n- *Pout* Acha sowwy...Ah mujhe ghar jaana hai.... Golgappe khaane hai!!! *Whine*

Ajey- are...Mai khila dunga... balki yehi batana tha ki hum aaj duper ko delhi ke lie nikal rhe hai..

Y/n- REALLY?! OMG I LOVE U!!

She said and jumped on me as I catch her Like a baby while she clinged on me looking so small..

Taking her to washroom as I put her on the sinh counter, she swinged her legs like a baby while I got some clothes for her..

Time skip~ y/n pov~

Here I'm running in the garden from Ajey..Well I stole one of his file cuz he was working nonstop on his files from 3 hours..

Ajey- Y/n I swear agar maine tujhe pakad liya na to mai tujhe chodunga nhi!

Y/n- pehle pakad ke to dikha!

I said shouting as we both were running but suddenly I fall down on the grass and Ajey sat on top of my back..

Ajey- Pakad liya...Ab nhi chodunga..Teri to..

And there he goes again.. tickling me while I'm just laughing and trying to escape..This is the best way to keep him out of his damn work and have his attention..Let him tickle u..

Finally he stopped after 5 mins or more and snatched his file from me as I just breathed heavily..

Ajey- Ab mai kaam karlu ya abhi bhi tujhe samjh nhi aaya? Aise nhi to kisi or tareeke se bhi samjhane sakta hu mai u know? *Smirk*

Y/n- shut up or hatt mere upar se..Tu boht zyada bhaari hai..

I complained as he got off ke and picked ke bridal style while I wrap my arms around his neck and he started going inside.. Reaching his office as he shut down his laptop, he put his work file away and got to our room..

He put me on the bed softly and hovered over me..

He pecked my lips and Intertwined his hands with mine when he suddenly stopped pecking me and looked towards my belly..

Ajey- Us chaako vaale incident ne mark chod diya hm?

Y/n- Ha...Vhi jo starting me hua tha..Kya naam tha us chutiye ka..Ha Pranav...

Ajey- abhi bhi dard hota hai kya?

Y/n- Nhi bass agar pass se dekho to dikhne mai bura lagta hai..Dur se dekho ti dikhaai bhi nhi deta..

Ajey- Anyways..Ha to mai kya kar tha tha..Oh yeah...I was PUNISHING you..

He said and started to leave wet kisses on my tummy making me moan a little and chuckle from the sensations..

Soon he stopped because of his fucking phone ringing making me whine as he chuckled and took the call and ended it just with a ok..

Ajey- hume yaha se nikalana padega.. abhi..

TBC..

Sowwy for spelling mistakes