58

Y/n pov~

It's been a whole week with our baby girl in the observation... Right now, As u can NOT see, Ajey is feeding me some hot and sour soup while we all (yash,mala,ajey and me) are chatting together..

Suddenly The doctor came inside our room as she looked.. scared?..

Oh no..p-please tell me-

Doc- Mr.Nagar..I think u should come with me..

I hold Ajey's hand tightly as he look at me...He caress my head and peck my forehead before speaking-

Ajey- Don't worry...Sab kuch theek hai hm?

He assured me as I nod and he went away with Yash..

Y/n- ...M-mala..

Mala- Ha? Kuch chaahiye? M-mai kuch laau?

She said as I speak in low voice..

Y/n- M-mera b-baccha-

Mala- She's fine y/n... just..Be strong and everything will be-

Suddenly the door opened....Revealing Yash..

He looked at me with.. a blank face?..

Y/n- K-kya hua?

Yash- ..

I stood up from the bed and removed the wires attached to my body.. Slowly going towards him as I hold his arm being all nervous, He suddenly Hold my hand and took me near the main gate when Ajay came inside...

WITH OUR BABY IN HIS ARMS..

He smile at me as I take her in my arms.

Suddenly the doctor comes in as she spoke-

Doc- Congratulations... She's a healthy baby now.. just some wire injuries from the drip...She will take 2 weeks and then she will be all ready..To be with her lovely parents..

The doctor said and went away... I kisses her forehead as tears trickle down my eyes while she wiggle her tiny hands and put them on my face..

Mala took her in her arms as she also played with her...

Time skip____~~

I caressed my baby who is sleeping in my arms while mala is sitting beside me and boys in front as Ajey is driving the car..

Y/n- she's so small..

Mala- Priya bhi aisi hi thi...Ha ab thodi badi ho gyi hai bas...

Yash- shaitaan bhi..

He said as priya was pulling his hairs.

Ajey- Ghar pohch gye..

Mala- Chal..Ab tu rest kar..mai or Yash bhi ghar chalte hai.. Mummy papa Ko mai bol dungi ki sab theek hai..

Ajey- Unko bol dena kal humare ghar aajayenge..

Yash- ok...

Then Yash and Mala went away as Ajey held the car door for me and... Picked me up..

Y/n- Aj-

Ajey- tu apne baby ko utha..mai apne babies ko uthata hu..

He said as I chuckle lightly while he get inside our house..He put me on the couch and took our baby from me..

Ajey- *kisses her cheek* Yeh chuha to jaag rha hai..

He said as He sits beside me...

Y/n- Bilkul tujhpe gyi hai..