49

Y/n pov~

Ajey finished cooking the food as he peck me and Wrap his muscular arm around me..

Ajey- Wanna have a taste?

Y/n- No need..I love ur cooking.... Especially rajma chawal..

Ajey- *chuckles*

Y/n- Kutte atleast thanks to keh de! Compliment tha!

Ajey- Are yeh humare liye normal tha..

I hit his chest lightly when he suddenly hold my wrist and pull me to him as U fall on his chest but due to my numb legs all because of HIM, I fall on the floor with him on top of me..

Ajey pov~

As soon as we both fall down, I put my arm under her head so she doesn't hit the marble floor..She close her eyes tightly as she grab my sweater with her nails/ CLAWS as her hair cover her whole face..

She slowly open her eyes as she look at me as I smile and Peck her nose..

Ajey- Kya hua?

Y/n- ....U are so-

Ajey- Handsome? Oh I know baby-

Y/n- Nhi..U are so DUMB..

She said and slightly push me from my chest before standing up from the floor as I also stand up after her in a sec.

Ajey- Abe dumb kyu?

Y/n- Because tujhe, mujhe catch karna chahiye tha, mere sath girna nhi tha go bhi mere hi upar apna 100 kilo ka vazan leke..

She said chuckling in between as I roll my eyes and pick her up from her underarms as I place her on the kitchen counter..

Ajey- U know what....Ab tu khud chal..Mai tujhe nhi uthaunga..

I said and started placing the dishes on the dining table meanwhile y/n just started clinging on me so I can pick her up but I ignored her play fully as I sit on the dining table now ready to eat..

Y/n- AJEYYYY!!!! PLEASE!!! *WHINE*

Ajey- Uh uh... Must've thought before babes..

Y/n- *fake cry and sniffs* U don't lobe me...No one lobes me! I hate everyone!

She said hitting her arms in air as I sigh as this dramatic penguin..

I stood up from my seat and get near her as I throw her over my shoulder..I spank her ass as I put her on my lap while sitting on my seat..

Y/n- My fucking butt hurts!

Ajey- aww my poor baby.. Koi baat nhi, Khaana khaa le fir theek ho jaaega..Ok?

She nodded with a pout ad I start feeding her the food while blowing on it as its smoking hot..

She chew it blowing out hot air from her mouth as she smile cheekily..

Y/n- Ache bane hai...

Ajey- Thanks...Anyway...so.. What about planning for....

Y/n- For?..

Ajey- A little y/n?

Y/n- .......*blushes*

Ajey- I love u yaar!

Y/n- ...I-I love u too...But...Mr.nagar..

She pull my sweater collar as she bring her face close to mine..

Y/n- Yeh sub shaadi ke baad..

She said as she lick my lips from her tongue and soon it turnes into a hot makeout session with her in her bra and me shirtless...

I rub her thighs up and down before breaking the kiss as I look deep in her light brown orbs lustfully..

Y/n- I'm still sore baby..

She run her fingers from my forehead to my chin picking it up..

Y/n- Tommorkw daddy..

She wink at me as I Let out a loud growl of frustration as she innocently smile and continue to eat as if nothing happened..

I reach to her inner thigh before Kissing her  aBs~ as she ket out a soft moan..

Ajey- wanna take this further more babe?

Y/n- TBH Ha but...Mai nhi chahati ki mai chal bhi na paau so I promise...5 rounds tomorrow ok?

She said and Peck me as I sigh and dig my head in her neck as she laugh because of me snuggling in her neck softly tickling her..

TBC..

Sowwy for shirt chapter and to my lovely readers~

LET ME GIVE A SPOILER TO MY THISE READERS WHI ARE MAD AT ME FOR TELLING THE WHOLE STORY A MOVIE..

SO....THAT WAS JUST THE BEGGINING... CUZ...

A MAFIA NEVER DIES...

SO THIS IS A SPOILER OF THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS THAT ARE STARTING FROM TOMORROW'S CHAPTER WHICH IS WHY THIS CHAP IS SMALLER.
ANYWAYS..ILL LEAVE NOW SO BAIII AND LOBB UU ALLLL😍😍😍😍😍