42

Y/n pov~

I kept like that for a while before giving him wet kisses on his neck as I trail them to his lips and then jaw line..

Ajey- U know this is making something hard?

Y/n- I don't care..

Ajey- u will.. when I will ruin u..

Y/n- How will u...I'm pre-

Ajey-  we can have sex in pregnancy.. well..Not properly..But atleast I can punish u...Very well... Apne aap ka khayal to mai baad mai bhi rkh lunga but tera kya hoga..

Y/n- Um....Ok byeee!

As I stood up from the bed, He hold my hand and make me again lay on the bed under him...He pin my hands above my head and speak-

Ajey- Alexa!

Alexa- *ding ding sound*🤣

Ajey- close all the doors of our room.

Alexa- Closing all the doors of Mr.Ajey Nagar's room. Done! All the doors are closed. If u want to open them again, say" Alexa, open all the doors-

Ajey- Alexa stop.

Alexa- *continuing* Go in the settings and-

Ajey- Ma ki aakh ch up hoja! ALEXA STOP!

Finally she stopped..

Ajey pov~

I looked at my meal that was r

ight un front of me....I licked my lips as she gulped making me smirk..

Ajey- You're dead now..

Y/n- I think so too..

I attached my lips to her as my other hand roamed over her waist..

She left out a soft name as I pinched her waist when-

*1000X KNOCKS*

Ajey- kon-

A/m- beta tum dono ko itni der se awaaz laga rhu hu, tum dono kya kar the ho?

Y/n- Mumma mai washroom mai thi or inhone headphones laga rkhe the isliye awaaz sunai nhi di, hum 5 min mai aaye..

A/m- Theeke jldi aana, dinner readymade hai..

She left..

Ajey- abe yaar...

Y/n- Let's go... daddy..

Ajey- Teri to.. tujhe to mai raat ko batata hu!

I said and started to tickle her as she laughed cutely and we both fixed our clothes while she combed her hair and we both got down..

Y/n and Mala started to serve us food while all of us was sitting on the chairs.. Lastly y/n Started to serve me but I gold her hand as she glare at me cutely..I pick her finger softly before Serving myself on my own as she put aime chapati in my plate..

Yash- *Clears throat* Uhm uhm..

And that was the point I knew...I was starring at her from way too long..I left her hand as she sat beside me as I serve her food..

A/m- Seekho kuch baccho se! Tum to mujhe kabhi khana serve nhi karte..

A/d- abhi kar deta hu fir kya hua..

Dad said and switched his plate with mom as he added some more food in that plate..

We a chuckled at them and started to eat the food as we chit chatted with each other..