40

Ajey pov~

The doctor left while Yash and Mala started scolding...I mean..I know I losted my mind and that point and shouted at my love who is carrying my baby..

I deserve it..

Yash- Ab iska dhyaan rakh!

Mala- I swear on my mom Ajey..

She said holding my collar tightly

Mala- Agar meri behen ko kuch bhi hua...To mai tujhe zinda nhi chodungi...Vo pehle hi Boht tuti hui hai andar se... Teri vajah se vo thodi theek hai..Par agar tune hi usko dubara vaisa hi bana diya then I.Will.Kill you!

Yash- Baby calm down..

Mala- *deep breath* Please don't hurt her..*breaks voice*

Ajey-... Mala..I'd u don't mind..Can u tell me about her past..please?

Mala- H-ha...So..

Flashback~ ( Important to read or u won't be able to understand the upcoming story)

A/n pov~

Y/n was in a coffee shop with Mala in shimla..She was here on a vacation with her sister.

As they were drinking coffee, they heard a man Talking on his phone when he passed near them and his credit card fall off from her back pocket.
Y/n got up and ran after him to the back side of the café and gave him his card when he suddenly kissed her..

After some time, he said that he had some people after him and to hide from them, he kissed her...

With the time passed, they became good friends to best friends and..Then un a relationship... They use to share everything and st any cost and y/n got shifted in his house in shimla..

But..

Soon he showed his the colors to her..

He use to go out with other girls at rhe name of shooting and later y/n use to find him making out with other girls un public..

Soon enough je started to fight with her on silly things... And then..

He started abusing her...

He beat her as much as he could but suddenly..

He became normal..He started to NOT abuse her now.. even though he still yelled at her, she had feelings for him..She believed that he is fine now...And lastly..

It came out that Raghav was throwing a party for the completion of his newly released movie...He made y/n drunk and..

Raped her..

He recorded a video of them to blackmail her...

After that he again started to abuse her..And one day he got fed up of her... he did a deal with her...

He will give her an hour everyday to run.but if he caught her, then she will give her body to him....But if she won, then she can do whatever she wants and he will never interfare in her life...She planned a successful trap for him...She seduced his guards and took their help to run... When Raghav found out that she actually ran away in just one chance,...

HE MADE HER GO IN AN ACCIDENT....SHE NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF BLOOD LOSE BUT MALA AND HER MOTHER DONATED THEIR BLOOD TO HER.

After that she was like..broken...A person who stays alone, doesn't talk, don't eat or drink till days.. And many more..

She started to get scared of ber own family...Her sister mala took her to Physiatrist...And luckily...y/n again got fine..She moved on..Not until...