28

Mala pov~3:30 pm~

Opening my eyes slowly as I looked towards my Small Elephant, I smiled as I kiss her head and turn around to see the time..

Mala- 3:30? Itni jaldi kaise uth gyi mai..

I said while rubbing my eyes as I removed y/n's leg off mine before standing up from the bed while rubbing my eyes..

Going out towards The kitchen to drink some water as I opened the fridge, suddenly someone covered my mouth as well as waist as I panicked and started to punch the guy but that person didnt left me at all..

Getting a chance as I bit his hand, I screamed out loud just to receive a loud bang on my head from the wall as I hold my head..

??- Saali bsdk..

A deep voice said which was inaudible for me..

Soon the person again caught me as he started drag me some where, when A kick landed on his stomach while pulling me to a chest..

As soon as I hit a chest, I blacked out..

Yash pov~

I woke up from a scream as I saw Ajey still sleeping while moving in his sleep.. Quickly going out to check who it is, I saw a man dragging MALA somewhere while her head was bleeding.. kicking his stomach as I take Mala towards me, She passed out as I catched her waist..

Putting her on the kitchen counter as I started to fight with the man, I made him pass out as I call our mens and they took him to his perspective place (where they beat/kill people)..

Picking up Mala as I went to Ajey's room, I pit her on the bed on my place and started to treat her wounds when Ajey also woke up from the noises of the glass bottles of the medicines ringing with each other....

Ajey- ABE ISKO KYA HO GYA?!

Yash- *told him everything*

Ajey- Fuck yaar..Ab kya kare..

Yash- Tu vo sah chod.. Pehle jaakar y/n ko dekh kar aa, iske pass mai hu.. jaa jaldi..

Ajey pov~

Nodding asI quickly stand up from the bed, I got to Yash's room as I saw Y/n sleeping there all tugged up in the blanket with just her eyes out.

Sighing as I close the door, I layed beside her before pulling her softly on my chest as she quickly got on top of me hugging my neck..

Smiling as I pat her back, I suddenly heard a glass breaking sound...

Quickly taking out A gun from the lower drawer of the night table as I took y/n bear style still covered in blanket, I opened the door slowly while hiding behind the door..

Quickly pointing the gun outside as I walk slowly with my one hand on y/n's waist, I quickly run towards my room to see Yash also pointing gun towards the gate while Mala in his arms just like y/n..

Closing the door quickly as I lock it, I put y/n on the bed while Yash also put Mala down...

Covering both of them as we both sat on the couches, We talked a little before taking a bath as we made sure it was safe outside now..

Taking a bath turn by turn as I wore a hoodie and a pajama, I saw Yash pecking Mala..

Ajey- bhai thodaa control kar le khud ko..

Yash- yaar tu hamesha hi galat time pe aata hai..

Ajey- ha ha kyu nhi.. Well.. Continue.lar isko apne room mai le ja.. Mujhe bhi y/n ke sath akele rehna hai..

Yash pov~

I don't know why but jab Ajey me kaha ki usko y/n ke sath rehna hai tab mujhe bura nhi laga.. ulta..I think..I'm attracted my Mala..

Quietly picking up Mala,as I went to my room, I Covered her with the blanket and started to cuddle her small figure..

Ajey pov~

Sitting beside this penguin as I remove some hair off her eyes, She put her leg over me as she dig her head inside my chest making me chuckle..

"Who was the person who hurted Mala and broke in their house?"

TBC...

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes.. byee)