24

Ajey pov~

Removing my sweater as I quickly got inside the blanket with y/n, I pulled her closer to me and kissed her forehead..

Ajey- I Love you..I don't know mai tujhe yeh kaise bolu but..I seriously love u so damn much..

Yash pov~

Aaj..y/n mere kandhe ke soi.. Like...She literally fall on my shoulder and cuddled with me..Ugh!

Y/N YOU ARE MAKING ME FALL FOR U MORE AND MORE LIKE EVERY SINGLE DAY! can't wait to make u mine...

I thought as  I put me arm under my head resting on it while thinking about her small things with a slight smile on my face..

Ajey pov~5am~

Hearing the annoying alarm, I cursed whispering under my breath as I turned around and stopped the alarm with still closed eyes.. Turning back again as I finally opened my sleepy eyes, I saw y/n still sleeping while totally glued to my body with her legs inside mine( not in that way)..

Fir sire she's cold..

Placing my hand under her head as I place it on het pillow from my chest, I sit up while also removing her hand off my waist..

Pulling the blanket on top of her, I Made her a sandwich and Stand up fixing my hairs..

Going in the washroom as I brush my teeth, I took a quick bath and wore this-

But as soon as I went out, someone hugged me tightly..

Ajey- Y/n?.... Hey..Hey listen..Oye kya hua?

I said rubbing her back when I heard a sob from her..

Quickly picking her up quala style as I went to bed, I made her sit on my lap while facing me while I also covered her with the blanket till her head from back..

Y/n pov~ 10 min earlier~

"N-no.. No.. Raghav please d-dont"

I said crying.. Shivering.. HELPLESSLY.. the only thing I could do now was to beg which I AM doing now..

" Too late babes..Ab agar tu hath lagi hai to maze to lunga hi na.."

He said and tored all my clothes leaving me naked..He started giving me Hickeys when suddenly He inserted a Bug Broken glass piece right in my chest..And that's when..

MY EYES OPENED...A NIGHTMARE.. A..A INCIDENT..FROM THE PAST..

I quickly stand up from bed as I didn't saw anyone beside me nor in the whole room..I started to stumble from the furniture near me as I started backing off still in the trauma of Raghav when the bathroom door opened and I quickly hugged the person not even seeing his face or something..

Tears fall from my eyes as I heard Ajey's voice before he pick me up like a bear and take me on the bed while covering my whole back from the blanket till my head..

Ajey- shh.. shh..Ro mat mmAcha pehle mujhe bata hua kya..

He said as I time hit about me nightmare while shivering from fear..

He comforted me for some good 15 Mins before He again pick me up and took me to a GYM ROOM..

Placing me on the couch as he went to  do some exercise, he told me not to even stand up on my own because of my wounds which I actually can't cuz of the pain.. Soon yash also joined Ajey as Ajey told him everything..

Yash- Yaar.. Dekh aba agar vo aaya na, To mai uske do tukde kar dunga theeke?.

He said as I chuckled a little..They never fail to make me laugh even when I'm in no mood to smile..

Going back to do his exercise as They practiced everything, they lastly went to do shooting with REAL GUNS..

Yash also took me making me stand between Ajey and Yash while they practice...

As soon as Ajey shot one of the dummies in front, I sit on my knees covering my ears..Loud noises are one of my fears..(mine too!)

Ajey- Oye tu theek hai? Kya hua tujhe lagi kya?

He said Caressing my back as he helped me to stand..

Y/n- mai... Zyada awaaz..Nhi ke skti.. Mai.. behosh ho jaaungi..Mere.. seedha sir pe asar karta hai yeh..

I said holding my head..

Yash- Ek kaam kae tu room mai jaake rest-

Y/n- Nhi nhi nhi nhi nhi..M-mai yhi shi hu..Vaha akelepan nhi.. Please..

I said with puppy eyes as Ajey quietly pick me up and placed me on his lap while sitting on the couch..

Ajey- Tujhse neend aa rhi hai ya nhi?

Y/n- thodi boht....Par akele-

Ajey- Shh.. Mai sulata hu tujhe but akele nhi chodunga tujhe ok?

He said as I slowly nodded and in less than 1 min, I was just dozing on his chest while he was patting my back and caressing my head that is the best way to make someone sleep..

Ajey pov~

As soon as I felt she fall asleep, I put her on the couch while covering her with my hoodie that covered her till her thighs..

Yash- badi jaldi ludak gyi yeh to..

Ajey- dari hui thi isliye uth gayi neend se isliye..Ab yeh dupher ko uthegi.. Chal huk ti continue kare.. Isko sone dete hai..

I said as we continued to gym when the bell rang..

Ajey- itni subhe kon hoga? Abhi to sirf 5:40 hue hai..

Yash- ruk mai dekhta hu...

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)
Words- 1342
Vote goal- 16