8

Y/n pov~

As Ajey and Yash were fighting, I was just hiding in a corner while sitting down on the floor of the car with the gun in my hand upside down..

As I heard some more gunshots more louder than before telling that they are being shooted close to the car, I got so scared as well as nervous and grabbed the water bottle in the bottle stand as I drank some water to calm myself but...

My head suddenly started to spin..

Y/n- What....is t-this..

I said as I hold my head and sit on the car seat..

Laying down on the seat as I closed my eyes..My surrounding started to spin..

Y/n- G-guys..

I said in a whisper and suddenly everything stopped..

Y/n- Dafuq....what The fuck is happening to me..

I said as I stand up and..

Y/n- Oh mY GOd~ IS tHiS a PAUsHe~

( Well...The water in the bottle was NOT water but VODKA...And she's drunk now..)

Y/n- Ow! mY HeAD iS HurtINg~!

A/n pov~

As y/n was being fully drunk in half bottle of vodka, Yash cane back to have a check on her..

Yash- Y/n! Tu...Kya kr rhi hai?

He asked confused seeing her scratching the window..

Y/n- Oh HI! YAsH!~

Yash- are u drunk?

Y/n- NHi tO!~

Yash- Abe shit.. tune.. vodka peeli kya? Hume yr tujhe batake jaana chahiye tha.. vaise.. itna low tolerance.. Acha stay here ok? Yhi rhiyo kuch bhi ho jaaye..

Y/n- NHi!!~ MAi bHi BAhaR aAuNgi!~

Yash- Nhi... Yhi reh..Or agar tu bahar aai na, to mai tujhe yhi chod ke chala jaaunga..

Y/n- *puppy eyes*

Yash- good..

He said and Yash went away..

And here our y/n Is trying to open the car which she is not able to because 0f her drunk state and blur vision..

Y/n- Ahhhhhhhh! *frustrated*

Ajey pov~

As soon as we killed all of their mens while Kunal unconscious on the road, Yash shot him on head( PATT SE HEADSHOT!) As he smirked at me.. when we heard y/n screaming...

Ajey- ab isko kya hua..

Yash- abe yr..Vo hai na humne jo vodka rkhi thi ki agar man kre drink krne ka, to thodi si peele, vo isne pee li..Vo bhi aadhi bottle and maine Usme thodi si daaru bhai mix kr rkhi thi..To vo boht strong thi..To ab usko chad gyi hai..

Ajey- Abe yr firse nhi.. Last time to.. chal chhod pehle use dekhte hai.. pata chale apna sar phod le vo pagal..

Yash- ha ha...

As we reach the car, Yash sit in front while I go in back.. opening the door of the car as I was about to sit, y/n suddenly bend out but I catch get head stopping her.. looking up as she gave me a sweet smile, she back off as I sit in..

Y/n- SAsRiAKaL!~(hi in punjabi)

Yash- ha Sasriakal..acha Ab shimla ya ghr?

Ajey- ghr jaana safe nhi hoga.. abhi to shimla hi chal..