34

(Long chapter ahead------)

Ajey pov~

It's been 30 mins, I'm trying to take a nap but I'm not able to sleep..I sighed as I sit up on the bed as I removed Penguin's hand off my chest and kissed her forehead before leaving the room while wearing some sweatpants..

Ajey- Boys..

Guards- Yes boss..

Ajey- Tum sab ne lunch kar liya?

Gd- Yes sir..*smile*

Ajey- Good.. acha humara office clean karado, Or.. Pankaj Sharma ko bula lo meeting ke liye.. unhe kaho aaj Humare ghar pe hi arrange kar le..

Gd- Ok sir..

They said as I nodded at them and went to kitchen to make something for y/n as she must be tired after some tiredy buisness...I Just love her so much..No matter what..

I thought and smiled on my own while I chop some cucumber for the salad along with shahi paneer and roti..

Time skip 1 and a half hours~

I finished the food as I undo the apron from myself when two hands wrapped around my waist..

Ajey- uth gyi madam?

Y/n- Mai thak gya..

Ajey- Acha? Itni jaldi? Abhi ti humne kuch kara bhi nhi..

Y/n- Mai dhang se khade bhi nhi ho pa rhi hu..*Angry*

Ajey- Ok meri angry bird I'm sorry..

I said and picked her bear style as I made her sit on the counter in front of me and put my arms beside her trapping her in between..

Y/n- Kya banaya hai? Khushbu to achi aa rhi hai boht..

Ajey- shahi paneer..

Y/n- Tujhe sab banana aata hai..

Ajey- Ha.. Mummy ne sikhaya hai..Vo kehti hai ki Beta mai apni bahu se ko kaam nhi karaungi jo karega tu hi karega..

Y/n- Lucky..Or yaha meri mumma hai ki kehti rehti hai ki kuch kaam karle shaadi ke baad tujhe hi karna hai.. balki mai to keh pehle hi keh dungi apne hone vaale pati ko ki saara kaam tu karega..

Ajey- Well I'm ready to do everything for u..

Y/n- .....*Blush*....

I chuckled and kissed the back of her hand as I gold her waist from my one hand as my other hand stirred the sabzi so that it doesn't burns..

Y/n- M-myjhe bhook lag rhi hai.. boht zyada..

Ajey- bas 5 min..

I turned the stove off as The guards immediately started placing the food on the table while I took my penguin bear style to the table and put her on the chair beside me..

She served both of us the food but I saw one if my guards starring at her bare thighs.... Shrugging my thoughts as I started to eat, Y/n put a bite in front of my mouth as I eat it and lick her fingers..

Ajey- Mm..Tu bhi khaa..

I said and feed her as she nodded praising the food and me of course..

Gd- Mam... Paani..

The guard said and served us water but y/n suddenly shivered as she looked down on her lap..

Y/n pov~

Why did he just touched my thigh...It wasn't a accident for sure..Is kutte ko to mai batati hu!..

I thought and thought to punch him but he got away just then..