55

Ajey pov~

Finally..She slept.. after switching her positions like a million of times..

I make her wear a hoodie of mine as I put her Butt touching wavy hair in a ponytail..

I tug her up in the blanket and went downstairs as I see, Mala entering the mansion while holding her big belly looking like... She's in..Pain?

I rush to her as I hold her my her arm softly..

Mala- A-ajey...p-please hospital..

She whispered and suddenly yelled..

Mala- AHHHH!

Without wasting a second, I pick her up and carefully run outside to my car as I put her on the passenger seat.. Thankfully y/n told me how to drive..

I started the car and rush to the hospital as we get inside and the nurses and doctors take her instantly to the observation as I wait outside and call yash..

He said he's on the way when I see others (ashish,y/n and baaki sab) coming towards me as I hug y/n..

Y/n- M-mala..

Suddenly the doctor comes out as she speaks-

Doc- Husband of the patient?

Ajey- O-on the way hai..

Doc- Koi.. Sibling?

Y/n- M-ai... She's my blood related sister..

Doc- Hm.. Please come with me, kuch baat karni thi..

She said as y/n excused herself and went with her meanwhile we all rushed inside mama's room and saw her unconscious on the bed..

Y/n pov~

U came inside a cabin with the female Doctor as she speaks..

Doc- To..As u know Pregnancy mai periods nhi hote hai..To... Patient ki body isse habitude hone mai time le rhi hai..And that is leading her uterus to be weak...I am afraid ki...She can have a miscarriage...

Y/n- K-kya...K-koi solution nhi hai iska? Koi surgery ya o-operation?

Doc- Hai..Ek operation hai.. Lekin usme uterus ki damage hone ki koi guaranty nhi hai..There are 80% chances ki operation mai utereus harm ho jaae and is time unke 6th month mai miscarriage ke sirf 10% chance hai...If u want hum operation kar skte hai... but..

Y/n- B-but?..

Doc-.....We will be having to remove the baby..

I went silent as I cried silently and thought about it for a while..

Y/n- I-Ill talk to her husband first then we will decide something..

Doc- sure..Bas aap in kuch papers par sign kar di jiye and u can leave..

I did as told and went outside crying when Ajey and yash came running to me as Ajey hug me..

Ajey- shh..Kya hua? Doctor ne kya bola?..

I told them everything as we Agreed on not to telling Mala about this...

Yash decided to not to do the operation now as we can't take any risk while Mala got discharged and we went back home making an excuse about just passing out normally to her..

AFTER 3 MONTHS...

Ajey pov~

Everything is great in these months.. Mala is Fine while it's her 9th month while my penguin is in her 3rd month being all moody..

She's sitting on the kitchen counter right now while I'm making maggi for her..

Y/n- Jaldi bana na!!

Ajey- are 2 min to lagte hai..

Y/n- Maggi kabhi 2 min mai nhi banti!

Ajey- Abe yeh chutiye packet vaale to likhte hai..

Y/n- Nhi banti matlab nhi banti!

I nodded slowly agreeing to her as she smile while I give her maggi to her in a plate... well.. She's just eating maggi from the past 4 hours..She have eaten a whole 8 pack time to time and this is the last...

I sigh as I stare at her eating messily looking cute and this is what I like about her...She is just normal..No overacting or something.. She's never shy In front of me..

Anyway..I wash the dirty pan as I turn around and saw y/n already completed the last packet..

Y/n- *pouts* Or khaani hai.

Ajey- ......

Y/n- Kya!

Ajey- Ordering...

Y/n- CHEESE MAGGI!! WITH.. EXTRA CHEESE!

I nod as I order it while ordering a shake for me as I take y/n to living room with her in my laps se I make her sit on my lap and caress her belly..

Ajey- yeh Baccha boht maggi khaata hai..

Y/n- *chuckles* Whatever she wants, she gets it..

Ajey- He..

Y/n- Dekh liyo ladki hogi..

Ajey- Or agar ladka hua to..

Y/n- To...we will try till we will get a girl..

Ajey- ...*shock* Ab to I'll make sure that I "Release my babies" inside u in a good amount so we get a boy and we can have "it" More and more..

Y/n- *coughs* Condom naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai, mai bacche paida karne vaali koi machine nhi hu..

She said as I laugh at her when the door bell ring..She excitedly stood up from my lap as I groan because of the lack of her as she chuckle and rush to the main door while I stand up from my place peeking at the door..

She opens the door as She gets the delivery and sits on the floor with light groans because of her big belly..

Ajey- Oye neeche floor thanda hai, tu uper aa ja..

She nods as a no as she starts opening the food but I pick her up in my arms as I take her to couch and open the food as I give it to her..

I get my kit kat shake when..

Y/n- Mm....I want the shake too..

I give her a sip as she snatches it away from me sipping on it as I chuckle and lay on her lap caressing her stomach and kissing it..I turn on the tv as I put on the movie "Shinchan- Bungle in the Jungle"

Y/n- Shinchan!!!

Ajey- Kabhi kabhi mai sochta hu ki kuch karne se pehle hi humare ghar ek baccha aa rkha hai...

Y/n- Mai bacchi nhi hu..

Ajey- Gu hai..Ab khaale isse pehle mai kha-

Y/n- Don't u dare...Lay that finger on urs on my precious food..

I laugh as She chuckles as well while Watching the tv as I get on my phone, ordering ske chicken for 4 people as I know y/n will eat most of it...Par is gareeb aadmi ko bhi to kuch khaana hai na...

TBC...

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

DEKHO..JIS JIS KO BHI YEH KAG RHA HO KI MAINE 12 BAJE KE BAAD POST KIYE HAI, VI YEH YAAD RKHE KE MAINE AAJ SUBHE BHI POST KIYA THA..BAAKI..KAL..HA K-KAL SE REGULAR POST..PAKKA! OR HA..IS CHAPTER PAR 20 VOTE CHAHIYE YAAD RKHNA.. VRNA NO POST TOMORROW..OK BAI! GUDNGHT!!