57

Ajey pov~

It's 1 in night and y/n just slept...*sigh* That too from anesthesia going inside her body from the drip attached to her hand..

I sigh as I laid her down on the bed softly, off from my chest as I peck her forehead..

I go out of her room as I slowly walk to the observation...I see from the window as I put my hand on it, trying to touch my....My own baby... Which I can't touch..I can't feel..And that too from my own mistake..

Suddenly I hear the doctor speaking beside me..

Doc- These type of babies can't breath properly...So we have to give them oxygen by machines... Don't worry..She will be fine..

She says and leaves as Yash Came and stand beside me as I don't waste a second before hugging him tightly and crying on his shoulder..

Yash- *Caressing his head* Bas..Bas...Vo theek ho jaaegi...

Mala pov~

I followed yash with our baby girl.. Priya in my arms as she was Crying nonstop..But I saw yash and Ajey together so I thought to leave them..

I got to y/n's room as I sit on the couch in the room before raising my sweater as I start to feed priya while covering her with a thick blanket which covered me too..

Suddenly the door opened revealing y/n's female doctor as she smile at me and Add an injection to y/n's drip before Sitting beside me..

Doc- *sigh* I can understand, is time Ajey pe kya beet rhi hai..But...He cant loose his hope..

Mala- Vo theek to ho jaaegi na..

Doc- We will try our best..I promise..

Mala- hm... And.. what about y/n?

Doc- Jaise maine pehle kaha tha.. she is totally out of danger, just some internal injuries and it's done..

I nod as The doctor leaves and soon all the lights get off in the hospital accept the night bulbs..

Yash and Ajey also came inside the room as Yash take Priya in his arms who was sleeping peacefully while Ajey sat beside y/n and rested his head on the headboard...Yash also sat on the couch while laying me on his lap as I rest my legs on the couch and my head on his chest while priya in the baby crib present in the room..

I wasn't able to even close my eyes but yash assured me and I decided to take a nap as tommorw is definitely going to be another hard day for all of us... Especially my niece and my sister... ugh..Why! God! Why her?!

Next day~

Y/n pov~..

I was taken by Ajey..On a wheelchair..To the observation...And I saw her..

Y/n- Choti si.. Bilkul choti si chuhiya..

Ajey- *chuckles sadly* Turn nickname bhi soch liya?

Y/n- hm...

I caressed her blanket covered body as I kiss her tiny hands and then her forehead....She wiggle in her beauty sleep as she again goes to sleep while Ajey helps me stand up from the chair when the doctor comes inside..

Doc- Good news for u both...The baby is out of danger...

She said as I smiled happily..

Ajey hugged me tightly as I hug him back, sniffing on his chest when the doctor tell us to leave and we gladly do even though we don't want to leave our little love..

He take me to my room as he sits beside me and holds my hand..

Ajey- sorry-

Y/n- kitni baar bolega? I already forgave u..I know what u said, was a mistake...

I said as I peck his lips when he starts crying silently and lays his head on my lap, snuggling in my stomach softly..

Ajey- sorry...

Y/n- *caressing his head* shh..It's ok..

TBC..

OK IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS CUZ.. UMM...WELL THIS WILL BE A SPOILER BUT...THERE IS SOMETHING THAT US GOING TO COME IN THE STORY SOON AND IT'S STARTING IS GOING TO START SOON..AND BECAUSE OF THAT I HAVE TO END THIS HERE.. DON'T MIND ME..OK ANYWAYS... SOWWY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES AND..

MAKE SURE TO VOTE U ALL! VRNA IS WEEKEND CHUTTI LE LUNGI MAI BHI! POST NHI KARUNGI SATURDAY-SUNDAY AGAR IS PART PE 20 VOTES NHI AAYE TO...OK BAIIII..