68

Y/n pov~

Y/n- Nooooooo...

I whined As Ajey swing me around in his arms playfully....

We are just going to leave in 10 mins..And before that, I Preferred for a break rather than waiting for the tazi outside and here he is..Not even a single glampse of tiredness is there on his face.... Seriously...

And Now I'm Just being 'swinged' By him...

If that even is a word...

Just then I see simmi, Laughing at us...

Y/n- Look at her!! She's laughing at me!!!...

Ajey- Yeah...

Y/n- Wat do u mean "yEAh"...

Ajey- Kuch nhi... Ched rha hu tujhe...Or tu chidi jaa rhi hai...Jo mujhe satisfy kar rha hai...

I pout as I hit his chest...

Ajey- By the way...Are u happy..

Y/n- SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!.

He pull my waist as both of us lean into each other's lips ready to kiss.mmas soon as Hie lips brush against mine, we heard a honk..

Y/n- Gaadi aa gyi!..

I peck his lips Like air and Slip out of his grip as I pick up Simmu and Run outside..

Ajey in mind*- Aishhh...

Ajey run behind me as we both reach the car...

The driver and Ajey put the stuff inside the 'Diggi' and finally we Leave..

Meanwhile as Ajey get to know 'Sachin' Our cab driver, I Take the time to breast feed simmi..

As soon as I finish, I put her on the back seat beside me while Ajey pass me a water bottle from the passenger seat he's sitting on..

We reach the airport as we go inside...Him holding the 2 Bags of luggage and my hand bag, meanwhile Me holding my hand bag and simmi (of course)...

We Sit on the benches waiting for our plane as We munch on some Chips..

Then the plane arrives After 20 mins or more as we start heading to it...

( Not me listening to Squid Game theme music while writing this)

We go to our seats in BUiSnEsS cLAsS~ as I sit inside for the window seat and for the Little couch Present in there for simmi to lay on meanwhile Ajey put all of our stuff to the places according to our seat No.'s luggage space...

He quickly covers up our seat and closes his eyes resting on his seat..

Y/n- Thak gya kya?..

Ajey- Hm.... Sir dukh rha hai..

Y/n- Mai dabau?..

Ajey- Nhi u can rest..

I ignore him and Put simmi on the couch as thought as I hover over him.. Sitting on his thighs..

I crawl forward and start to press his forehead massaging him..

I feel his body relaxing as his hands travel up to my butt, caressing it...I swear to god, this man never leaves Any second not touching me or kissing me...

His perverted ass is always awake..

I Chuckle as he smiles back and Pat my butt as if he's Leading me..

Soon the plane start taking off as announcement can be heard...I sit on my seat as I buck in my seat belt and take simmi yo myself..

Y/n- Babe..

Ajey- Hm..

Y/n- *haen* NinnU aa rhi hai..

Ajey- so ja fir..

Y/n- Hm...Come here..

I pull his arm as He bends down near me...I hug his neck and close my eyes, resting myself on his shoulder..

He chuckles and slide down our seats making it in a bed as He put simmi on the couch which is also flat now making it into a small bed just for her..

I put my leg around his waist as he wrap his arm around mine...I dig my head in his chest and soon I fell asleep in his warm embrace...

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Delhi mujhe pata hai yeh boht chota episode tha but mujhe fever hai....4 din se...100+ bhi tha kal to.. Isliye sorry...But I promise jaise hi meri Health theek hogi, mai 2000 words ka bonus episode likh dungi..Ab chalti hu...Bye🙁...

Love u all...