71(Semi-last part)

10 months later....

Y/n pov~..

Y/n- AJEYYYYYY!!!!

Ajey- Ha?

Y/n- can u see simmi?.. She's playing with 'Ball' In the living room..

Ajey- Ok sure..

He went away as I take my baby Samar in my arms..

I take her outside the washroom as I pat her back, calming his crying state... He's of 1 month..

I found out I Was pregnant 10 months ago..And then I gave birth to this copy of Ajey...

Good thing was, there were no complications in the birth and our baby was healthy..

I got downstairs with samar, Sucking on his pacifier in my arms as I see Ajey laying on the couch, watching TV while Simmi sitting on his head, messing up his hair..

I chuckle as I go to him and put samar on his Stomach as I sit beside his feet..

Y/n- Mr.Nagar, Apne chote nagars ko bhi sambhal lo zara..

Ajey- Sambhal hi rha hu..

I laughed a little as he carefully sit on the couch, Changing his position as simmi squeal from the lack of her toy which is his hair..

He put his head on my lap as I caress his hair while He put both of the babies on him, hugging them..

Night comes and we order food from outside and after it, we Just straight head to bedroom..

Well, Mala and Yash are gone for a trip to Punjab, so Priya is with us...

She's sleeping In the baby's room with Simmi while samar is sleeping in his crib in the same room with them...

Ajey Hover over me as I let out light chuckles from the ticklish sensation of his head rubbing against my neck..

I squinch my neck to my left,  Trying to stop him but his hands start gliding on my waist...I Start to wiggle under him as he starts to laugh at my figure...

I Push him off me slowly and Hover over him...

I know his sweet spot..He said he isn't ticklish huh...Not when I tickle his armpits though...*evil smirk*

I Suck his neck as he rests his hands under his head and I take the chance for my revenge of tickling on him...The game continues for 15 mins or more.. Both of us tickling sach other...

I breath heavily as he suddenly starts kissing and pecking me.. Roughly yet Lovely..

My eyes start getting heavy as I hug his Torso and put my leg over his while he turn towards me and do the same, trapping me between his body..

I feel safe and warm around him as I fast asleep in his warm embrace..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes and short chapter..)

OK...🤧🤧 THE STORY IS ABOUT TO END..😢😢... LAST AND FINAL CHAPTER VERY SOON...3000 WORD SPECIAL.. ALSO, HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY..

AND NEW STORY WILL BE STARTED ON THE SAME DAY AS THIS STORY WILL END...