46

Ajey pov~

I finally got out of these ropes as I stood up stumbling because of my wounds while blood roll down my arm as I walk outside...I tackle some guards down as I took their gun which helped me alot...I tear a part of my shirt from my teeth before wrapping them around my arm while I walk down the road and get inside a car...

See, this is accelerator,break, clutch and stearing of course..

I memorized y/n's talk and turn on the car...But as I was about to try to drive- It suddenly stopped..

Petrol : empty..

Ajey- Saale gareeb kutte..

??- SIR THERE HE IS!

Ajey- Shit!

I got out of the car and started to run while shooting the mens behind me...

I reach on main road as I hide behind a car..

As I was about to shoot one of the guards, the gun didn't shoot and just released a click sound..

Ajey- Isko bhi abhi khatam hona tha..

I throw the gun before running again as I reach a closed café...I got inside it by breaking through the door as I lock it from inside...The sound of my heavy breathes can easily be heard inside....

I looked around in dark and suddenly..

A phone started ringing...I raj ti the attracted noise and reach a lanline..

I pick up the phone as I say-

Otp* ??- Hello, Blue panda caf-

Ajey- H-hello..W-who is this?

??- Um.. Blue panda café isn't it?

Ajey- ... Yeah..

??- Ok...I'm Tanya-

I end the call as I click the delete button multiple times before hiding under a table..

I watched the guards shadows, rush through the opposite side of the city from the window..

I again hot up as I call Y/n...

After a while of ringing... SOMEONE PICKS UO THE CALL..

Otp*

Y/n- *sleepy* Hel-

Ajey- Y/n...

Y/n- ....Ajey?!

Ajey- *Tears falling*

Y/n- H-hello?! Ajey..U still there!

Ajey- Ha ha..Mai this hu...Ab sun..*Tells her everything* To ab tujhe yaha se jaana padega..

Y/n- Mujhe kuch nhi sunna, mai abhi us café mai aa thi hu..

Ajey- I swear y/n-

Y/n- What? *Already driving without him knowing*

Ajey- U are fucking pregnant!!

Y/n- .....U are still important for me!

Ajey- Y/n mai-

*GUNSHOTS*

Y/n- Ajey..v-vo kya tha..

Ajey- I'll call u later...Take care.. Please..

I ended the call and press delete button as I ran to the back door of the café and run out..

I reach a dumpster as I jude behind it..

I heard gunshots all over as I Look around me carefully..

Bus stand....Yeh meri akhri hope hai for now.....U can do this ajey...For u wife, child and family..

I stood up and ran to the bus stand as I saw the bus arriving there...But suddenly..

I heard a gunshot...

I felt pain my shoulder....

I got shot...

I looked back and saw a bunch of mens catching up to me..

I start to run again when A car suddenly cake and stopped in front of me making me fall backwards..

Y/n- JALDI ANDAR AA!

I heard y/n....My vision was damn blurry, but I still recognized her...She helped me stand up as she make me sit in the passenger seat of the car..

Y/n- Ajey.. ajey talk to me.. Apni aakhe khule rakh! Please ajey I'll die without u! I needy so do Our baby!

Ajey- *chuckles* maine.. Tumhe...Mana kiya.. tha..Na..

Y/n- 😭😭..... Mujhe boht darr lag rha hai Ajey..

Ajey- Nhi, nhi ro mat please..

I said and garb her head as I slam my lila on her kissing her...But she broke the kiss in 10 secs..

Y/n- G-gadi..

Ajey- *groans in pain* Hum...Kaha jaa rhe hai?

Y/n- Airport...Vaha Emergency cabin se tera ilaaj karaenge..Then straight delhi..Mera bhai or mala vhi hai.. Maine unko sab bata diya tha..

Ajey- Inteligent....Ho gyi hai tu..Mere..Sath reh reh kar... haina?

She smile as she Hit my shoulder lightly but It hurts as I groan..

Y/n- S-sowwy..

As we were about to reach the airport, our car suddenly stopped..

Without wasting any second, She help me get out of the car and put ky arm around her shoulder as we both walk inside the airport after she showed the photo of both of our passports to the security guard..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

I LEFT THIS IN SUSPENSE INTENTIONALLY!!

SPOILER ALERT!🙀☠️☠️☠️

The story is about to take a turn which doesn't has a U-turn..

Remember ine thing-

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from ur ENEMIES...