51

Y/n pov~

We just reached back delhi and yeah we came back in instant because we didn't wanted to leave mala here even though our parents and yash are with her, but still We just didn't wanted too..

Anyway...Here I am being all sleepy and all, Being Carried by Ajey Kuala style as I can't even walk...He is also sleepy but he picked me up just to keep me relaxed..

Y/n- Mm...*Want to switch position*

Ajey- Bas 1 min mai room mai pohoch jaaenge... Fir aaram se so jaaiyo theeke?..

He said and soon I felt him Laying me on the bed as I yawn with my eyes closed before removing my Jacket as I throw it on the ground and pull the thick blanket to cover myself..

Ajey- *Sigh* 1 min..

He said as he lay with me on the bed and snuggle me in his chest as I fell asleep in secs because of how tired I am..

Ajey pov~

My penguin slept finally as I Slowly Get up from the bed and remove her Shoes and socks..

I pick her up as I remove her clothes leaving her naked as she was sore so she denied to wear undergarments.. Anyway, coming back to her, I controlled myself very hardly as I make her wear a hoodie of mine along with my sweatpants as I open up her hair so she don't het headache in morning..

I make her wear some thick warm socks and finally cover her from the blanket before Removing my clothes and changing them in my night wear too..

Phew...Yeah I didn't told her to do any thing even though it was just cloth changing, cuz, if I would've did so, then she would've surely been Annoyed and would've nit talked to me..

I Slipped in the cold blanket with her as I pull her near me rubbing her waist and arms trying to warm her up with my body warmth..

Soon I felt her body get warm up as I left her waist slowly so she can get comfortable now... Being relaxed and Making sure my penguin stays warm, I finally slept..

Time skip~ morning~ y/n pov~..

Here I am preparing breakfast which is omlete bread with milk while Ajey is just using his phone sitting on the couch..

I place the food on the dining table as I go near him and sit on his lap while he happily open his arms wide for me to hug him..

Ajey- Kya hua?

Y/n- Mm... Kuch nhi...*shivers* Thand lag rhi hai *Baby voice*..

I put my hands in front of his mouth as he blow some hot air on it before I slip ky cold hands on his bare belly and chest under his clothes..

He chuckle and put his phone away before putting his hands under my clothes and..

Y/n- AHHHH!
I scream as I start to wiggle violently in his lap trying to remove his ice cold hands off my body..

Ajey- *laughing* ab kya hua Ms.hot huh?

He said as he remove his hand while laughing hard while I get off his lap angrily and show him my puppy eyes..

Ajey- aww-

Y/n- Don't talk to me..

I said in a baby voice before walking in the kitchen to clean it up..

He follow me till the kitchen and pull my wrist making me land on his chest..

Ajey- I'm sorry...Mai to bas mazak kar rha tha yaar! Acha chal ab naashta karte hai, thanda ho rha hai..

He said and gave me a soft peck as I make a big pout and sit on the chair as I dig in my food..

Ajey- tera mood kyu off hai ab?

Y/n- ... Ajeeb sa lag rha hai mujhe... Jaise..ulti-

Before I could complete my sentence, I felt like throwing out as I ran ti nearby washroom and start to throw up in the washbasin..

Ajey pov~

I follow y/n by running behind her as I rub her back as she wipe her mouth after throwing up now..

Ajey- Tu theek hai-

Before I could say something more, she fall in my arms as I shake her little bit before picking her up kuala style...

Ajey- Baby?..

She doesn't reply meams she's passed out..

I rush to the living room and put her on the couch as U rub her hands and feet trying to wake her up...

I touch her forehead as I feel it burning..

Ajey- Fuck...Bhen chod isko ti driver ho rha hai..

I panick and take her to our bedroom before giving her medicines Mouth to Mouth..

After 15 mins~

I kept on rubbing her body creating warmness as I finally feel her moving a little bit...

Ajey- Y/n!..

Y/n- Ah...Mera sir... Ajju...

Ajey- Ha?.

Y/n- Ek baat bolu?

Ajey- Tu 10 baate bol meri jaan..

Y/n- .... Cringe..

Ajey- Acha bol..

Y/n- Pakka bolu?

Ajey- ABE BOL NA!

Y/n- Gussa....To...Nhi karega na?

Ajey- *sighs* Nhi karunga...Ab tu bolegi?

Y/n- mujhe..

Ajey- ha?

Y/n- m-mujhe...*mumbles* bshdjdnf..

Ajey- huh? Kya?..

Y/n- Mujhe-

Ajey- Abe aage bhi ti bol bas mujhe-mujhe laga rkha hai!..

Y/n- Bhook lag rhi hai...*puppy eyes*..

I hit my forehead with my palm as I give a chocolate to her from the side table as she put it in her mouth still with her puppy eyes on her bOOtiful face..

TBC...

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)