31

Ajey pov~

As soon as we stood up from the bed, Y/n fall down but I catched her waist..

Ajey- Oye! Oye! Y/n!..

I called her but she just passed out it my arms all of a sudden...

Not wasting a second, I picked her bridal style and went to Yash as I Called them and Mala opened the door..

Mala- Hi- Y/N.. isko kya hua?

Ajey- pata nhi achanak se behosh ho gyi..

Mala- Huh?..... Oh *nervous*... P-Pata nhi kya hua isko.. shayad.. thakavat.

Yash- are to unko andar to aane de..

Mala- O-Oh ha.. sowwy..

She said and I smiled at her as I went inside their room and put y/n on the bed while Yash covered y/n from the blanket and Mala grabbed the glass of water on the table..

Sitting beside her as Mala sprinkled some water on y/n's face, she slowly opened her eyes and Looked towards Mala..

Mala- Uth gyi...Kya hua tujhe aise behosh kyu ho gyi huh?! Jaan nikaal kar rakh deti hai tu bhi..

Y/n- Sowwy.. Anyways.. Sir dard ho rha hai mera boht..

Ajey- Thak gyi ho gyi tu shayad.. Aaja hum apne room mai rest karte hai..

I said and picked y/n bear style while patting her back as these two bitches showed me hearts from their hands..

Y/n pov~

Ah.. sir to mera aise phat rha hai jaise koi tabla ho..

Reaching our room as Ajey put me down on the bed, He suddenly hovered over me and smirked looking fucking hot..

Ajey- Kya hua tha tujhe..

Y/n- K-kuch nhi..

Ajey- Pakka?

Y/n- Ha..

Ajey- Acha chal fir kuch khelte hai..

Y/n- bas tu or mai?

Ajey- Ha..Yeh game ti vaise bhi sirf hum dono khel sakte hai.. To.. whenever I will catch you.. You will be having to remove a piece of clothing from your body.. jisne pehle 3 clothing utaari, Vo Hara...Or usse jeetne vaale ki saari baate manni padegi..

Y/n- ok done! But yeh hum baad mai khelenge..*yawns* abhi I'm sleepy.. mm..Come here..

I said and pulled his collar as I pecked his lips and hugged his neck..

Ajey- *mumbles* Cute..

He mumbled something and turned around making me go on top of him as I Wiggled on top of him being cold making him grab the blanket and cover both of us..

Ajey- Good night..

Y/n- Night..

I said and soon I fell into deep slumber.

Ajey pov~

Feeling her not move an inch after only 5 mins, I chuckled on my own and pulled her up on my chest from her tiny waist..

Ajey- I... Love.. you..

Y/n- Mm... to..

She mumbled as I pecked her lips and put her down on the bed pulling her off me..

I stood up and messaged Yash for the mission as he confirmed that Mala was also taking a nap..

I wore my black tux suit and Put my weapons inside with a mask covering my face..

As I tied up my laces, The door slowly opened as Yash came inside the room soundly not disturbing the sleeping penguin..

(They are talking in whispers)

Yash- Ready?

Ajey- Ha..

Yash- Jaldi aaja mai car mai wait kar rha hu.. But Ek dikkat hai..

Ajey- ha mujhe pata hai tu kya soch rha hai.. Inki safety Ke liye maine security system already on kar diya hai.. Baaki jaisi koi dikkat aayi to itne ladke hai humare pass jo dusro ko sambhal se aaram se..

Yash- Hm..Chal fir chale ab varna der ho jaaegi..

He said as I nodded and I pecked Y/n's forehead as she Pouted in her sleep making me Peck her lips too..

Yash- Abe chutiye jaldi kar..

Ajey- ha be ruk na.. Chal ab chale..

I said as we both left the house after he locked the door..

Time skip~ 4 hours~ y/n pov~

I woke up lazily as I softly roamed ky hand on the bed trying to find Abey but I just felt the cold mattress and empty space beside me..

Y/n- Mm... Ajey...

*Silence*

I opened my eyes and looked around the room seeing no one while the bathroom door was alao open indicating Ajey was not in the room..

I yawned and stood up from the bed as I made myself a messy bun and asked a guard about Ajey..

He said that the boys were out for some work and Mala is still sleeping..

I went to kitchen and made some "maggi" for me with the same recipie that Ajey made as I sat on the dining table and watched some youtube..

Time skip night~( I have nothing to write in between sowwy)

I was just chilling in the garden just walking around when suddenly my head started hurting badly..I hold the chair near me for support but I still fall down on the ground when a man Came to me and bend to my level..

??- Good night...

He whispered and that was the last thing I remember before everything turned black..

?? Pov~

As soon as this gUrl passed out, I gave her one more injection and picked her bridal style.. hitting her head with the table hard as her forehead started to bleed, I smirked and put her down again on the ground while I removed my guard uniform and throwed it in the garbage can as I jumped off the fence of the garden and escaped the guards present there..

Ajey pov~

Finally..We reached home..I saw Mala on her phone eating an apple as Yash scare her and they both started chatting as of me, I went to garden as per mala told but..

I found y/n... Covered in blood..I rush to her and called Yash as I took her to our room..

Ajey- bhen chod saare guards kidhar the be?!

Gd- boss..m-mam ki security ke liye guards pure ghar mai the par..

Yash- Par kya?! DIKHAI NHI DE RHA KI USKA KTNA KHOON BHE RHA HAI?! MAR SAKTI THI VO! TUM LOGO KO KHUD DIMAAG MAI NHI AAYA KI AGAR TUMNE USE DEKHA NHI HAI ITNI DER SE TO EK BAAR JAAKAR CHECK KARLO?!

Mala- Yash please calm down.. abhi hum y/n ka kuch karate hai..Tum un par mat chillao.. Meri bhi galti hai ki maine bhi dhyaan nhi diya..Aap sab please bahar jaaiye..

She said to the guards while Yash was treating y/n..

"She can't just fall down and bump her head without anyone noticing.. Something is suspicious ( Among us!)"

Ajey- Guys.. Tumhe nhi lagta kuch gadbad hai..

Mala- kya?

Ajey- Jab se humne domino's mai last Raghav ko dekha tha, uske baad se na hume vo dikha hai na hi usne kuch ulta seedha kara hai.. uske alava jab se hum vaha se vaapis aaye hai, tab se y/n ke sath hi kuch na kuch ho rha hai.. Pehle iska achaanak se behosh ho jaana.. fir isko itni jaldi neend aajana..Fir se aaj dubara behosh ho gyi or kisi ko khabar tak nhi lagi.. kuch to hai.. something is not right...And I'll find it out..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes..BAI!

And and and..

Vote goal- 19

No post if vote goal doesn't completes!!😤