70

Y/n pov~

Ahh.. Home sweet home..

We just returned from our 3 day honey moon.. Simmi in Ajey's arm, sucking her pacifier..

Y/n- *Rests on couch* Give her to Mala, she was asking for her..

Ajey- Ok..

He peck me and drop the stuff on the floor near the couch as the maids start to clean it up...

I spot him coming back as the guards behind him close the door after he enters inside..

He picks me up as I wrap my arms around his neck and he takes us to bedroom..

He takes me inside the washroom and removes our clothes, getting ready to have a bath....

As soon as He gets me naked, He picks me up and puts me in the bath tub as hs then comes inside as well..

He still wers his boxers as he pulls me and puts me on his lap..

I Make some 'uwu' Noises and curl up on him as I rest on his chest.. He Caress my head and taps my butt cheeks..

Ajey- Girls get chubby after pregnancy but u didn't get a bit ya know..

Y/n- Is that a taunt or what..

Ajey- No.. Nope..No taunt...Not at all... It's just A compliment baby...U are gorgeous babe..

Y/n- Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... ok..

He smile cheekily and pull my ankle making me slide down in water as I quickly crawl up on his chest, breathing heavily...

Y/n- What the heck?!

Ajey- S-sorry *laughing hard*...

Y/n- Yeah yeah very funny..

I Hit his head as he Pecks my nose..

Soon we finish our Bath as he take me out and make me wear A Sweater and some sweats while he wear the same..I dry my hair from the hair dryer and Comb them out as I make them in a ponytail..

I go out of the washroom as I see Ajey on the bed under the blanket with his laptop on his lap..

I smile and crawl inside as well as he wraps his arm around my waist and continues typing on the laptop.. Searching for a movie..

We end up watching 'Hansel and Greater the witch hunters' (My first ever horror movie from childhood and it's AMAZING).

It gets 9 in night as I go to Mala's place for simmi and bring her back...She does cry alot To get back to Her but still I bring her back..

She gets calm down as soon se she Ajey her dadda, And goes to him, resting on his shoulder..

Y/n- Mai Dinner laga rhi hu, table pe... Come in 5 mins hm..

He nods and plays with Simmu as I help the maids to place kadhai paneer and Dal makhni on the table with roti and chawal as they then leave for their house and I call Ajey to the table..

We both start eating as I breastfeed simmi as well..

Me and Ajay head up to bed straight after dinner as we both use our phones for a while and sleep at 1 in night...

TBC..

I know this chapter was boring and there was nothing important but Just to remind, This book is about to end and a new Book is about to start very very soon...

Anyway..

Sowwy for spelling mistakes and i love u guys..So...BAI!!...