64

Y/n pov~

It's been a while just sitting on this couch and greeting others... our little y/n is sleeping and is with mala as Priya is also with her..

I look around being bored while the loud music playing Right in front of us because of the dance floor and orchestra being on it..

Ajey- Are u hungry?

Y/n- Kind off..

Ajey- wait mai kisi waiter ko bolta hu..

I nodded as he Ordered a waiter To come and ordered something for both of us..

We ate together on the couch and then The dj started to call out people to dance..And the stage starting filling up..

Mala and yash dragged me and Ajey too as I saw our baby and priya with Our mom and dad..

I dance with everyone for nearly 1 hour and then it comes the time for the couple dance of me and Ajey..

We dance on the song "shiddat" and we actually do a french kiss in last In front of everyone...Well, he pulled me in a kiss so not my mistake..

Then we started to roam around slowly meeting more people until It becames the time for our ring ceremony..

We both slip each other's ring into each other's finger as I gasp lightly seeing the diamond ring..

Y/n- Ajey-

Ajey- Achi hai?...

Y/n- It's beautiful..

Ajey- acha... tujhse zyada nhi...Well, take this too my love..

He whispered and stand up from the couch..

I Smile confusingly as I take out another box out of his back pocket..

Ajey- Another beautiful ring for My beautiful wife..

He Yelled loud enough for the people to hear and slip another ring in my middle finger..

I hug him being emotional as he secretly pecks my ear making me shiver..

Ajey- Roiyo mat... vrna jo haal subhe kiya tha na..Vohi kar dunga room mai jaake..