"The behavior of an idiot" a documentary by Cole brookstone

For all you Jay fans, No, do not think of Jay as an idiot. I'm litteraly known for simping for this boy and I have no regrets (TO ALL OF MY SIMPING FRIENDS: THIS BETTER NOT END UP IN THE JHO CULT-). This is for comedic purposes only. I'm too young to have my head on a pike.

Someone on discord pointed out that Nya was the only thing keeping Jay sane and I agree tbh. Just look at what he did whenever they were separated!

Things Jay did when Nya wasn't around✨

- Started a TV show (S3)
- Ate a hundred creamy biscuits (S4)
- Committed minor crimes (S5)
- Made a wish that put the entirety of ninjago into peril (S6) (Nya wasn't there with him when he did that so it counts)
- Started bribing the Samurai X to find out about her identity (S7)
- Went insane (S9)
- Entered a video game (S12)
- Started a cult (S12)
- Got Kidnapped and then got sacrificed (S14)
- Nearly drowned (S15)

There's probably more to this list that I can't remember but just try to imagine what he'd be doing by the end of seabound! (Probably eating the entirety of the dairy dragon or something idk)

Anywho enjoy!

Cole: Hey y'all! And welcome back to our channel. I know we've only been uploading videos of Jay telling you to subscribe.... which you seem to like them for some reason? But today I have decided to do a small documentary on Jay's behavior when Nya isn't around for long periods of time. So let's get started!

Jay: BUT BEFORE WE DO, DON'T FORGET TO S U B S C R I B E

Cole: Right now, Nya has just left for a long mission. We don't know how long it'll take but she should be back by the end of this week. Now since Nya JUST left, Jay would probably be on normal behav-

Kai: Zaaaaaaaaane! Can you peel Jay away from the window? He's trying to count the amount of dead birds in the sky but he's smearing his hideous face on the window while doing so.

Pixal: Did you just say dead birds? In the sky?

Zane: Of course Kai.

Zane: Jay! Look! *holds up pudding cup and throws it into another room*

Jay: PUDDING *Runs after pudding cup while making dog noises*

Cole: I- well I guess I wrong then.

Lloyd: What are you doing?

Cole: I'm filming a documentary on how Jay can get when Nya isn't around.

Lloyd: I'm pretty sure Nya would never leave him alone after she sees that.

Cole: Ya think?!

Jay from the other room: NYOOM NYOOM NYOOOOOOOMMMMM-

Cole: I'll talk to you later Lloyd gotta finish my documentary! *runs into the room*