The chicken's journey

The chicken litteraly explained this in the last chapter, Why am I writing this?!?!

This is just the chicken's life story in more detail (you can skip this if you want to)

Also I headcanon the chicken being female.

(The chicken is narrating this)

Chicken: *in cage at a petstore being sold for 9. 99*

Wu and Garmadon: *run inside like my cousins and sisters do when their favorite tv show comes on*

Garmadon: WE WANT THAT CHICKEN!

FSM: Out of all animals you choose a chicken?

Store owner: I see that you take particular interest in the lightning chicken?

FSM: And it had to be a lightning chicken?!?!

Wu:*gives puppy eyes while Garmadon plays the violin in the background* Father, can we please have a chicken pet? Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas?

FSM: No Wu, you know perfectly well what happens when we get pets, they either die or run away. In fact, our yard is basically a pet graveyard at this point.

Chicken: *gulps*

Garmadon: *also making puppy eyes while still playing a violin* We promise that we will take care of it!

FSM: No means no.

Wu and Garmadon:........

Wu and Garmadon:................

Wu and Garmadon: *Hysterically crying while rolling on the floor. And Garmadon is still playing the violin*

FSM: Oh my self! I'll buy you the chicken okay? Just stop crying!

Wu and Garmadon: *dancing like me and my sister when mom allows us to play on the computer*

Chicken: *writing last will* Cluck cluck cluck (I give most of my possessions to brother)

-----------

Garmadon: I WANNA PLAY WITH THE CHICKEN FIRST!

Wu: NO, I WANNA PLAY FIRST!

FSM: *trying to maintain the peace*

Chicken: *escapes*

Garmadon: BECAUSE OF YOU, THE CHICKEN WENT AWAY!

Wu: NO IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!

FSM: And that's another one to our list of pets we have lost....

Garmadon: YOU ARE A *****

Wu: WELL YOU ARE A STUPID PIECE OF TOILET PAPER!

FSM: No swearing! *whacks Wu and Garmadon with his stick*

-------------

(The chicken finds a chicken village, makes friends and stays there for a few years until a storm comes)

Chicken: Cluck! (I love you!)

Some other random chicken: Cluck! (I love you too!)

(It goes on for a while until it finally stops and the chicken lands near the monastary)

Wu: Wait a minute, Buddy? Is that you?

Chicken: Cluck (oh no)

Wu: Buddy, I thought I'd never see you again!

Chicken: Cluck cluck cluck (please let me live a normal life)

Wu: Well, You can now come and live with me and my donkey students who don't know their table manners.

Chicken: Cluuuuuuuuuuuck! (Noooooooooo!)

(The chicken finishes the tale)

Lloyd: That was so emotional....

Kai: I'm not crying! You're crying! *points to Cole who is eating comfort cake*

Nya: Sparky the second and that other random chicken are now my otp.

Morro: Better love story than twilight.

Jay: I have a question, do you still keep in touch with that other random chicken?

Chicken: Yes, I call him every Sunday to see how he's doing.

Cole: Aw

Nya: I am now going to start a sparky the second x the random chicken cult.

Cole: I thought Jay was the one who made cults..

Lloyd: Nya has been spending too much time with Jay!

Kai: That's it! Off to your room Nya! And you're gonna stay there for a week! *pulls Nya away from Jay*

Nya: *not letting go of Jay* Nooooo!

Cole: *burps*

Also if y'all are wondering why the FSM said "Oh my self" it's because everyone says "Oh fsm" but the FSM is FSM so he said myself.

Bye bye.