Ninja being wierd 5

Lloyd: Somebody once told me, I ate some maccaroni~

Nya: Wha?

Lloyd: Never gonna give you up~Never gonna let you frown~

Nya: Are you okay?

Lloyd: I love it when you call me thicc boi~

Nya:...

Nya:........

Nya: *yeets Lloyd out of the window*

____________

Jay: *tiptoes*

Cole: You are arrested for Jay tiptoing!

Jay: *runs*

Cole: You are arrested for Jay running!

Jay: *Climbs on the walls*

Cole: You are arrested for Jay climbing!

Jay: *scooches on floor*

Cole: You are arrested for Jay scooching!

_____________

(I hc Kai and Pixal as besties)

Zane: *walks in and sees Kai and Pixal making a tower out of potatoe chips*

Zane: Please stop that. It is very irresponsible.

Pixal: We are the definition of irresponsible.

Kai: Search up irresponsible and you'll see a picture of us.

Zane: That is incorre-

Kai and Pixal: We know boomer!

Zane: *offended nindroid noises*

___________

Morro: So how does it feel to be living with the ninja.

Chicken: Cluck cluck (it a nightmare that I enjoy)

Morro: Why?

Chicken: Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck (It a nightmare because they so stupid it scary, but I enjoy it cuz they give me food)

Morro: How did you end up with them anyways?

Chicken: Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck (Long time ago, I was batman's sidekick and saw small Wu and Garmadon being harrased by chicken. So I came on my motorcycle and-)

Morro: I want the real story.

Chicken: Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck (I was being sold at pet store for 9. 99 and small Wu and Garmadon come with their father and tell him that they want me as pet but he said no to which they start f***ing crying in the store and I soon became their pet)

Chicken: Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck (but I run away after two month cause they were annoying as f***! I find chicken village and live there for few years but then a storm came and land me somewhere else and I see Wu coming toward me so I try to run away again but I fail so I now here)

Morro: Cool. I was dumpster diving and Wu decided to take me in for some reason.

Chicken: *sighs* Cluck cluck cluck (He not want anyone to live f***ing normal life)