Dares #4

Cho: Hello fangirls and fanboys and welcome back to truth or dare!

Kai: Ugh I thought you were dead!

Cho: Well I got resurrected. Today we have a lot more dares from thelightningninjasis!

Nya: You have a sister and you didn't tell me?!?!

Jay: In my defence, I forgot.

Cole: How could you forget about your own sister?

Cho: Jay, go apologize to your sister!

Jay: No!

Cho: Apologize or I will burn your pudding cups!

Jay: Ugh, fine, sorry.....

Cho: Much better, anywho the first dare issssssssss.................

Jay must yeet himself off a building but he can't die.

Cho: I think that this is her revenge for you forgetting her.

Jay: I said sorry!

Cole: In a very irritated voice.

Jay: Still, it was some form of sorry!

Cho: We're wasting time here! Jay, go and yeet yourself off a building!

Nya: And wear your mask while doing so! I don't want you getting the virus!

Jay: Fine! But the jokes on her since I've always wanted to jump off a building like spider man.

Kai: So basically, you've always wanted to commit suicide?

Cho: *snaps fingers and Jay is on the building*

Jay: *deep breath* *Jumps off* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! *lands on his feet* I AM SPIDER-MAN!

Some random kid: Mommy, why did that man jump off a building and yell that he's Spiderman?

His mom: Just ignore him sweatheart.

-back at the monastary-

Jay: I wanna do it again!

Cho: Of course you can! But you're gonna have to pay your hospital bill.

Jay: Oh...

Nya: YOU FORGOT YOUR MASK!

Cole: All of this is making me hungry.

Cho: Lucky for you, for dare number two, you allowed to eat as much cake as you want!

Cole: Really!

Cho: Yup! The cakes are over there by the way *points to a 2356325733 wheeler* and if you run out, you can just tell me and you can get more!

Cole: THANK YOU thelightningninjasis!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! *Jumps into 2356325733 wheeler* I'M IN HEAVEN!!! *starts eating cake*

Lloyd: Aww he looks so happy in there!

Kai: I know right! It's so cute.

Cho: let's let have his moment with cake and move onto dare number three which is the last. Zane has to prank Pixal without her knowing.

Kai: Isn't that just what you're supposed to do in a prank?

Zane: No, I can't do that! Pixal and I tell each other everything! EVERYTHING!

Nya: They literally have a tradition of telling each other about their day before going to bed.

Lloyd: In very highly detailed way.

Zane: I will not do this!

Cho: Yes. You. Will! Cause if you don't you don't, I will cover the monastery in chocolate!

Zane: You wouldn't dare!

Cho: Oh yes I will! Now go and prank Pixal!

Zane: I am sorry Pixal, but it had to be done.

-later-

Pixal: *opens the fridge and toy snakes are thrown at her*

Pixal: Who did this?

Zane: I am sorry!!!

-back with everyone else-

Lloyd: SIMP! SIMP! SIMP!

Cho: You're the one who fell for candy.

Jay and Kai: SIMP! SIMP! SIMP! SIM-

Cho: Enough of this foolishness and onto the next dare which is from: My sister, hani (It's not her real name just her nickname)

Kai: You have sister?

Cho: Yeah, two of them.

Nya: And you never told us?

Jay: SHE FORGOT ABOUT HER SISTERS!

Cole: Says the one who forgot his own sister.

Cho: I never had the oopurtunity to tell you.

Jay: Oh..

Cho: Okay so my sister doesn't have a wattpad account sooo.. *snaps fingers and Hani is in the monastary*

Hani: WhEre aM I aNd wHy ArE yOu wRitIng mY diAlOgs thIs wAY?

Cho: Cause I want to. Now tell 'em your dare!

Hani: I dAre yOu tO Do a moNKey dAnCe oN ThE strEEt!

Cho: You heard that, now start dancing!

*the ninja are on the street* (WITH MASKS)

Cho: *plays dance monkey*

*ninja start dancing*

Jay: Ooh, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..... ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah....

Kai: OOH, OOH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AHHHHHHH

Lloyd: Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.... ah....... ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.....

Ninja: *finish dancing*

Nearby people: *start clapping*

Cho: That's it for today truth or dare! Make sure to leave truths or dares for the ninja! Bye!

I don't know what I have done to myself but every time I listen to señorita.....

I think of Kai, singing and dancing to the song.

What has quarintine done to me?