How Zane managed to buy Mcdonalds

Zane: Okay so now we need to buy Mcdonalds for Cole.

Pixal: The location to the nearest Mcdonalds is-

Zane: No Pixal, If Cole wanted Mcdonalds he would have said "Can you get me something from Mcdonalds?" Instead of "Could you buy me Mcdonalds?" So therefore Cole wants to buy the Company.

Pixal: I am sure that's not-

Zane: No offence Pixal but I have known my friends longer than you do, so, off to the house of Mcdonalds owner!

Pixal:*a little unsure* Alright whatever you say.

Zane and pixal: *arrive at at the house of Mcdonalds owner*

Mcdonalds owner(Idk his name):*opens door* hello how can I help you?

Zane:*politly* Greetings! I am Zane, built to protect those who cannot protect themselves and I was wondering if you would let my friend own Mcdonalds.

O.M(owner of Mcdonalds): I am afraid not for you see I own Mcdonalds and I can't possibly-

Zane: *In a more polite tone* I am the ice ninja and and I can freeze you at this very moment which will result in you either getting hypothermia or dying.

O.M:*is as white as a ghost*

Zane: *In the most politest tone possible* So are you going to let my friend own Mcdonalds?

O.M: Yes, just don't freeze me.

*after a few minutes*

Zane: well it took a while but Cole is now the owner of Mcdonalds!

Pixals:*mentally facepalming* That's nice Zane.

*After Cole finds out that he is now the owner of Mcdonalds*

Zane: Don't say I told you so.

Pixal: *Smugly* I did tell you that Cole didn't want to buy the entire company.

Zane: I said tha-

Pixal: No Zane, you said that you didn't want me to say "I told you so." Not "I did tell you that Cole didn't want to buy the entire company."

Zane:.......

I have been reading a few books on wattpad that have OC inserts in them and I have noticed that most of the OC's are:
☆ The ninja's sister/brother.
☆ Named KAIden, JAYcee, COLEen basically anything with the ninjas name in it.
☆ Interested in one of the ninja.
☆ Mostly Female.
I don't have anything against it, it's Just something that I noticed (I really hope I didn't offend anyone)